Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to forget about the 8MM?

Quote Originally Posted by johntwo View Post
    We haven't sourced any yet
    I also was told by john that it was in containers waiting to ship bit that you had tons? Where did it go?
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

LOL. same old story.... give your heads a shake and move one. Theres no 8mm.

There is just not here, I purchased a case.
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

I am some glad I purchased a lot of 8mm some years ago and set on it as I could see the supply drying up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Originally Posted by AlbertanBound
    Hey John is there any update?
    Most documents are in place, just waiting for our inland transport permit

J\
    Goes back to 2013 for this ammo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    All shipped to the good old USofA I'll bet
    lol
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Im not sure where it went but I never saw any here.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by VooDooMan View Post
    LOL. same old story.... give your heads a shake and move one. Theres no 8mm.
    May I ask how you come to this knowledge ? Better yet I will bet you the value of contract.... If I can't produce the documents you owe $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    John

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertanBound View Post
    So I havent seen or heard or of this in awhile I asked like, a year or two ago maybe? I thought it was in transit but Im not sure if it just never came in or if it came and left so fast I missed it, I just wanna know if I should put the money I have aside for it to something else.
    Budget Shooter Supply has some Prvi Partizan 8mm Mauser in stock. Great ammo. I just purchased 2 boxes and was extremely happy with the service. He shipped them to me the same day from Vancouver and I got them here in Ottawa in less than a week.Also Tradex people told me they should have some back in stock in mid February. And last but not the least PS Militaria from Sherbrooke has some in stock. (and they also have some old Yugo surplus 18 rounds for $12)

There is some 8mm I got one case, saving for another!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast