Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time to forget about the 8MM?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mg34 View Post
    I am some glad I purchased a lot of 8mm some years ago and set on it as I could see the supply drying up.
    im doing the same with x39 and x54r

Although modern armies are focusing on 5.56mm there is still plenty of weapons out there that are using x39 and x54r ammo and will be for years to come so I do not see this type of ammo drying up any time soon. I mentioned Prvi Partizan or PPU (I do not work for them nor am I paid in any form to promote their products, but I have been using them for years). Somebody there was smart enough to start the production of some old calibers that were used in 19th century and can not be purchased anywhere anymore so I am sure they will continue to make these calibers too for as long as there is a market for them. Considering the ammount of Mosins and SKS rifles out there we shall be fine.Also, they still produce brand new 8mm Mauser ammo, both FMJ and SP and although they supply 100% of Serbian military and police needs they still export 90% of their stock. I have checked the company website and there is a distributor for Canada (Bell Lifestyle Products Inc. in Toronto) where local stores from all over Canada can supply themselves.

Bell Lifestyle is large company so google Bell Outdoors and there will be a link to their hunting/fishing website

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Post # 9:
    Quote Originally Posted by johntwo View Post
    We haven't sourced any yet
    Post #12
    Quote Originally Posted by VooDooMan View Post
    LOL. same old story.... give your heads a shake and move one. Theres no 8mm.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    May I ask how you come to this knowledge ? Better yet I will bet you the value of contract.... If I can't produce the documents you owe $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    John

See post #9: (AGAIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by johntwo View Post
    We haven't sourced any yet
    So is your staff lying? Misinformed? Confused?
    Sounds like you owe VooDooMan the value of the contract. But wait, there is no contract, so he is owed...nothing??!!

Very confusing.

Seriously, this has been going on for awhile, either give a realistic date, or just say nothing until you actually have it to sell.

After years of this game, I really dont think you understand that you have lost a lot of credibility with many of your customers.
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123