Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Israeli Beretta Surplus Pistols In Stock - Model 71, 74 Fixed, 74 Adjustable

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    I think the 73 and 74 also have larger a larger sized grip than the 71/72 and are 10 round capacity rather than 8?

http://www.berettaweb.com/mod_70/mod_70_p5.htm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Yes, slightly longer grip/frame to accomodate the longer magazine

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    We just got in our first batch of these Israeli surplus pistols, originally owned by Israel's government for use in civil, law enforcement, and military applications. Most sources list these as having been purchased for civil defense and marksmanship applications and the special operations group known as Mossad; at the very least we can certainly confirm independently that they came from the Israeli government and bear Israeli federal acceptance stamps!

These have been issued to Israeli state personnel and appear to show signs of issue and/or carry, but thanks to being chambered in .22LR their bores remain very sharp, bright, and clear and their chambers are undamaged. The bluing on these pistols shows the most wear; the photos of each product is representative of the batch as a whole as they are all very closely graded by condition -- photos on our site were taken from pistols actually in our shop in this batch. Most places would list these as 85%-90% bluing with surface scratching and some holster wear. Grips are uncracked and checked for damage; some small chips are present but mostly unnoticeable. Sights are sharp and undamaged. Each pistol ships with manual, Beretta cardboard box, and one magazine.

These will not be available forever like any surplus, so we're glad to get in on these while we can!

Beretta Model 71 Surplus .22LR

CLICK HERE

Beretta Model 74 Fixed Sights Surplus .22LR

CLICK HERE

Beretta Model 74 Adjustable Sights Surplus .22LR

CLICK HERE

We have these in stock ready to ship coast to coast on flat rate $10 shipping!

Cheers,
    Daniel
    THT
    Would be a Great little pistol.......used 80..90 % ,bluing , sparp , clean bore! What was the price again ? 149.95 delivered includes shipping. .?

Vettek50. Check the price again.
    Anxiousness is the axeman of accuracy.
    IPSC and 3gun.

I bought a 70 series 6" barrel Beretta privately on the EE. Is there anyway to know if it's Israeli surplus? (Israeli gov stamps/inspection marks etc etc)

I'd be all over this if it had a shorter barrel

Quote Originally Posted by kage123 View Post
    I'd be all over this if it had a shorter barrel
    Get the barrel trimmed to 4.25"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Davie Sprocket's Avatar
    I have a mod 71 with the short barrel. Ex prohib I got off the EE. Great little pistol accurate, nice grip, girl friends favorite hancs down. Only thing I dont like is the mag release. Another cgn sponsor has magazines. Was thinking of getting a 74 for the adjustable sights.
    Donate to the orgs, CCFR, CSSA, NFA. Join the CPC. Fight the LPC at each turn. We must be united. Sign the petitions, call, email, mail the mp's, senators, mla's. Get the word out to friends, family anyone and everyone.

And get the front sight fixed after? Seems difficult

Here's a good read on the history of these guns in Israeli hands.

Great story about the El Al sky marshal

http://www.tactical-life.com/firearm...lsr-beretta-70

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast