Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Grand Power Pistols Now In Stock

wow... Didn't know they cost these much with MSRP.

my m&p 9mm holster is a perfect fit for the K22...

CGN Regular
    How is the accuracy compared to a PPQ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogaty View Post
    How is the accuracy compared to a PPQ?
    Very comparable.
    They are accurate guns with a nice trigger.
    As far as mags and parts the word is they are on order and expected in the next month or so and as a bonus CZ75 mags can be modified to work in the grand power. The grand power mags need no modification to run in the CZ's though.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscript View Post
    Anyone complaining about the high price still doesn't realize that what Dlask did was a blowout, meaning zero profit, at-cost sell off which was to get rid of inventory.

You can't really bash a retailer for pricing these at MSRP levels when a few months ago another retailer liquidated them and may have potentially lost money.

If you don't like the prices, don't buy, but don't go bashing another retailer though.
    I don't know if this was directed at me or not but I wasn't in any way bashing the retailer.Pricing appears pretty consistent (and competitive) with other retailers stocking Grand Powers right now.

Nor was I comparing Dlask's "inventory clearance" sale pricing to regular retail. I just think the big bump in regular MSRP with the new distributer has moved Grand Power from the "good value" level right past "full and fair pricing" and well into "that's kinda steep" territory.

They are a good product but I'm not sure they are going to move well at these levels. Having said that, if we get the big price increases in other lines many are expecting because of the dollar these prices may look more reasonable in comparison within a few months.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    I guess they are no longer the "sleeper hit" that they were a few years back

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LuckyLuc82's Avatar
    I hope you have good communication with the distributor as he has a bit of a history talking out of his ass.....

Quote Originally Posted by Conscript View Post
    Anyone complaining about the high price still doesn't realize that what Dlask did was a blowout, meaning zero profit, at-cost sell off which was to get rid of inventory.

You can't really bash a retailer for pricing these at MSRP levels when a few months ago another retailer liquidated them and may have potentially lost money.

If you don't like the prices, don't buy, but don't go bashing another retailer though.
    Forget the blow out prices, look at what they were pre-blowout and compare.....
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    Forget the blow out prices, look at what they were pre-blowout and compare.....
    My point exactly. I think the X-trim was something in the 650 area full pop. It's now 900. Thats a pretty big jump. Has the model been dramatically upgraded?

edit

OTHO....The people at Wanstalls know one heck of a lot more about the retail gun business than I do. If they think these guns will sell at these price points (and I'm sure they wouldn't have bought a bunch for stock if they didn't) I suspect they might well be right/
    Last edited by sailor723; 01-18-2015 at 04:41 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Prices going up has been the norm for most things gun related in Canada for a while now.
    Sure it sucks and it will cut into the sales numbers a bit but these are quality built items and not just "another plastic gun"
    If they can iron out the kinks in the .22's and get them to feed most bulk ammo these guns are every bit as nice as the CZ kadets.
    Sure the price of Kadet's in the last few years has probably limited the demand just like it will for the Grand Power's but both are of comparable quality.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast