Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Grand Power Pistols Now In Stock

Expried Business Member
    Magazines are a spring arrival. With all the major OEM mag manufacturers so backlogged, it is a struggle for any company these days to have enough mags to go with their pistols in the box, let alone spares, so lots of shipments in late 2014 and early 2015 have not had spare mags even from companies who are usually very easy to get (S&W et al). Most things have had spare mags show up on subsequent shipments about 2 months after, like with Ruger SR9, SR40, and SR45 handguns in January... pistols showed up in December, mags showed up at the end of January, and now SR9/40/45 pistols are slated to show up again. This is the way of things at the moment, at least until OEM mag companies get out from under their backlog.

Edit: Additionally, we'll always post spare mags in the thread with the guns if they arrive at the same time. If they don't, and you can't find them on our site from prior shipments, it unfortunately means we're out of stock on spares.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    It's unfortunate but I've reached the point where I check extra mag availability before I make the decision to buy a gun (new or used). A lack of mags can mean a "no go" for me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    It's a good excuse to practice reloading the old school way....
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

I agree with sailor723 I don't buy guns without having spare mags available.
    Unfortunately I can't shoot in my backyard so range time is precious and better spent shooting than loading.

I was able to get a 1st-gen X-Calibur along with enough mags.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    It's a good excuse to practice reloading the old school way....
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

no spare mag means no go

Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    It's unfortunate but I've reached the point where I check extra mag availability before I make the decision to buy a gun (new or used). A lack of mags can mean a "no go" for me.
    hey sailor 723 is that k 22 eating everything you feed it or is it picky. let me know if you around monkey town we can hit the range

Couldn't be happier with my K100 X-trim: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...ions-of-a-newb

I hope holsters become more available in the future, as more people get these in their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by ezzyfreeway View Post
    hey sailor 723 is that k 22 eating everything you feed it or is it picky. let me know if you around monkey town we can hit the range
    I had the K22S (base model) and it wasn't as picky with ammo as the higher end model appears to be from other people's accounts. I sold it a few months ago as it just wasn't for me. It didn't seem to do anything for me that my Buck Mark wouldn't do better.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ezzyfreeway View Post
    no spare mag means no go
    Have you looked lately?
    Trigger responded to an email a few days ago and said they have about 100 in their warehouse and that all existing dealer back orders had been recently filled.
    Maybe Whanstall' has some in stock?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Have you looked lately?
    Trigger responded to an email a few days ago and said they have about 100 in their warehouse and that all existing dealer back orders had been recently filled.
    Maybe Whanstall' has some in stock?
    Nothing listed under "magazines". I'm not sure Wanstalls is carrying GP anymore....they only show 1 gun in stock. (A K100 Target at 889)
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast