Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Grand Power Pistols Now In Stock

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    Nothing listed under "magazines". I'm not sure Wanstalls is carrying GP anymore....they only show 1 gun in stock. (A K100 Target at 889)
    Yes, you mentioned that recently in another thread. I forwarded that to Trigger and told them they should put the information of how to order magazines on their website, but who knows when that will happen?

In that same thread I posted the details of how to get a magazine from trigger to your local gun store. Did you read it? I can link it later if necessary.

Sometime in this modern age everything is not as "click" friendly as we'd like and emails or phone calls are needed to check a little deeper. Wanstalls is usually pretty good with their online inventory but I'm sure there are days when it's not accurate and if you walked in to their store you would see inventory not listed online.

Do you actually need magazines sailor or did you sell your gun?

Anyone needing magazines should email Trigger Wholesale and see what's available...... it's not on the website as sailor has pointed out.

Not sure where Wanstalls is? I guess they are not reading this thread anymore?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Expried Business Member
    For the time being nothing available on the 9mm magazine front for GP, no real timeline as yet, however if and when something comes along I'll update here first

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Strange, Mark from Trigger told me they had about 100 mags in stock last week and they had filled all dealer back orders .
    I must say I was not caliber specific when asking about the magazines so its possible that he has 100 .40,.45acp10mm, .380 etc but neglected to say he was all out of the most common magazine 9mm.

Did you or do you have 9mm magazines on back order from Trigger?

If and when doesn't sound promising.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

I was in last week looking for some of these, but you're out of stock, any idea when more or coming in?
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456