Thread: One thing about Wolf Ammo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar

One thing about Wolf Ammo

They pack wadcutters in the same height box as SWC ot FMJ rounds despite the cartridge being much shorter. This allows all 1,000 rounds to fall out of the trays in each of the 20 boxes in a case during shipping.

Sounds like a good excuse to examine your new rounds to make sure they're in good shape?

whats wrong with that? I love picking up rounds by the thousandths.........one by one :D
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    They pack wadcutters in the same height box as SWC ot FMJ rounds despite the cartridge being much shorter. This allows all 1,000 rounds to fall out of the trays in each of the 20 boxes in a case during shipping.

Another thing that sort of surprised me is that they appear to be nickle plated. All the other ammo I've ever bought from Wolf has been brass. It doesn't really matter to me but maybe the listing should specify?

One a brighter note the ammo shipment (including that case of .38 special) and my recently acquired, new to me S&W K-38 Target Masterpiece both arrived today about 2 hours apart....Serendipity

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    One a brighter note the ammo shipment (including that case of .38 special) and my recently acquired, new to me S&W K-38 Target Masterpiece both arrived today about 2 hours apart....Serendipity
    Now there is a good shooter.. good taste matey