Thread: No more HSM "Bear Loads"?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

No more HSM "Bear Loads"?

Hi guys,

I was poking around in the CGN Ammo Forum last Thursday, and noticed that a member had learned (been told) that Ammo Supply "no longer have a supplier for HSM Ammo" (he was specifically looking for the now-sold-out .44 Magnum "Bear Load" cartridges) but that you were now currently looking for a new source.

It looks like the tiny trickle of those shells to Canada has dried-up ... at least for the time being. That is really unfortunate, and I do hope that you're successful in finding a new source, and that there are no bureaucratic stumbling-blocks.

I am soooo glad that I got a box of them from you in December ... I typically am snoozing and quite often manage to "miss the boat" by that much ...

CGN Regular
    I shoot 45 Colt and did ask Kate and she is "trying to get some". Suspect they may be back in 44 Magnum and 45 Long Colt. Might be a few months and might be a little more pricey.However this WAS prior to last Thursday so I may be wrong.
    And the bow shall be in the cloud, and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that (is) upon the earth. Genesis 9:16

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Rainbow View Post
    I shoot 45 Colt and did ask Kate and she is "trying to get some". Suspect they may be back in 44 Magnum and 45 Long Colt. Might be a few months and might be a little more pricey.However this WAS prior to last Thursday so I may be wrong.
    One can hope ... thanks for the confirmation.

Expired Business Member
    You pretty much have it right Shot Show is this week, no point in trying to call people because they're all in Vegas!! So we'll be chasing them up in the next week or two to see if we can get their products elsewhere or direct.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    You pretty much have it right Shot Show is this week, no point in trying to call people because they're all in Vegas!! So we'll be chasing them up in the next week or two to see if we can get their products elsewhere or direct.
    Hi Ms K,

Thank you for the speedy get-back. Good luck on the quest.

You're not attending?

(Maybe a good idea ...

R

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Thank you!
    And the bow shall be in the cloud, and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that (is) upon the earth. Genesis 9:16

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boomer49 View Post
    Hi Ms K,

Thank you for the speedy get-back. Good luck on the quest.

You're not attending?

(Maybe a good idea ...

R
    I might go next year! I sent a couple of people to Vegas for me