Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Shot Show: PTG M700 AR-15 Magazine Bottom Metal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Power Pill's Avatar
    anyone have a link to this product on their website? I can't seem to find it on there
    Feuer frei! Bang Bang!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer todbartell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Superb, does it shoot as good as it looks?
    Shoots pretty good with supersonic 110gr Barnes Tac-Tx & 125gr Hornady SST. If I do my part usually sub MOA 5 shot out to 200 meters. I've shot it out to 1/4mile but it drifts a lot in the wind! :D

I've got a couple of extra dbms. I put them on the ee. They look good but the project took a direction change aka mdt lss
    Opinions are like a$$holes and yes I have both

I submitted my order 8 weeks ago and my MasterCard was charged that same day. As soon as I had paid, I received an email that said this:

"This item is currently on back order. Please allow approximately 4 weeks for production.
    We will ship USPS Global Priority
    "

I have heard nothing since. I sent an email last week asking for an update but never got a reply. Anyone having similar issues?

ht tp://shop.pacifictoolandgauge.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=308_4_90_95 &products_id=5442
    We shall pass this way on Earth but once, if there is any kindness we can show, or good act we can do, let us do it now, for we will never pass this way again - Stephen Grellet
    East Grey Hunters & Anglers Association (visit us at http://eghaa.ca)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K-C View Post
    I submitted my order 8 weeks ago and my MasterCard was charged that same day. As soon as I had paid, I received an email that said this:

"This item is currently on back order. Please allow approximately 4 weeks for production.
    We will ship USPS Global Priority
    "

I have heard nothing since. I sent an email last week asking for an update but never got a reply. Anyone having similar issues?

ht tp://shop.pacifictoolandgauge.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=308_4_90_95 &products_id=5442
    I bought a PTG DBM kit during the Black Friday sales last year. My item was in stock (so it said online but I'm told that means nothing). It took 3wks before they eventually shipped it out. They weren't the fastest to respond to email either but the part did ship and arrived in perfect condition.
    CSSA Member

mine arrived, bolt slides over the mag without picking up a round. Off to the gunsmith to get tweaked I guess

m700 sps tac 300 blackout
    hs precision LTR stock

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    mine arrived, bolt slides over the mag without picking up a round. Off to the gunsmith to get tweaked I guess

m700 sps tac 300 blackout
    hs precision LTR stock

I had the same experience. The magazine would not pick up a round when installed in an unmodified receiver. When used with a receiver I modified to accept the Remington detachable magazine system, it is fine.
    Takes about 10 minutes on the vertical mill.

Julient @ DownRange Precision had to grind away some of the feed lips of my 700 to get the magazine to go high enough for the bolt to catch the cartridge.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    Julient @ DownRange Precision had to grind away some of the feed lips of my 700 to get the magazine to go high enough for the bolt to catch the cartridge.
    Do you have it back and working now?
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Should have it next week

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast