Thread: One Time Event Help

One Time Event Help

Hi Everyone, I have a friend with an upcoming birthday who wants to try out some shooting. We'll probably have a group of us, maybe 10. None of us have ever done it before.

Are there any places in Toronto that will allow a one time visit as opposed to a membership place? We're willing to travel a little bit, within reason.

You can try Target Sports in Gormley. Its 15-20 mins north of the 401 off of the 404.

CGN Regular
    - Target Sports in Gormley as Marty states. It's indoors only. I do believe they only allow you to shoot up to 5.56/.223 ammo. Prices are on their website
    - Silverdale in St. Anns - Outdoors only. You have to reserve what calibres you want to shoot beforehand. The lady on the phone is very helpful so you should have no problems. They have packages up to .50 cal which I think is part of their bday package. Prices are on their website.
    - Urban Tactical in Brantford - Indoors only. Unlike Target though, Urban allows you to shoot .50 cal indoors. Prices are on their website.

When it comes to groups, you need to reserve. So give them a call first. Do not just show up at the door. Good luck, enjoy, and hopefully you and your friends will become future gun owners.
    Last edited by Protege; 01-21-2015 at 06:14 PM.