Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Norinco 223/556 1120 Round Cases

Norinco 223/556 1120 Round Cases

Just and FYI, I am down to 3 skids of Norc 223. Once it is gone that is it...no more is coming into the country as there is no more to bring in. The importer was able to get the last shipment in late 2014 and myself and a few other dealers bought everything that was left.

With the coming price increases on all the other imported brands, this will be a better bang for the buck while it lasts.

http://www.theammosource.com/index.p...cPath=1_40_449

Ryan

BANNED
    ordering now,

Dammit. Face-first into the "wife wall." At the negotiating table now....She'll probably get another kid outa this deal
    Last edited by CoonT; 01-21-2015 at 08:15 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonT View Post
    Dammit. Face-first into the "wife wall." At the negotiating table now....She'll probably get another kid outa this deal
    LOL!! Wow. I wish it was that way with my wife. I'll take all the ammo AND all the kids I can get. Gotta arm all the kids.

I am glad I got three crates at 200.00 each from Milarm's 50% off Boxing day sale. That was such a good deal that even my wife didn't give me a hard time when I told her about it.
    "All things I thought I knew, but now confess; the more I know I know, I know the less" - John Owen

Sweet!

Great service once again SFRC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Glad I bought this and loaded up when it was $100 cheaper......damn....

Pretty sure u guys said the same thing a year ago re: last last case of norinco 5.56

Quote Originally Posted by rethius View Post
    Pretty sure u guys said the same thing a year ago re: last last case of norinco 5.56
    Yes we did but that was because the shipping company wouldn't move it from China to Canada...the importer got them to late 2014 and they bought all that was left in China. There is no more to import.

Ryan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drifter dave's Avatar
    I guess I'm lucky, my wife doesn't know or care about my purchases. All I have to do is stay outta the poor house and all is good.
    G96 smells awesome.
    Member, CSSA & CCFR.

So whats with all the talk about a different company taking over importing it? Last i heard there was still a supplier of crates but the price was going up at least 20%
    NFA member

They imported them all already and bought everything In China.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast