Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ruger #1 for 2015

If Ruger #1's in .303 Brit were offered again, especially one in the RSI variant, I absolutely could not say no..... so I guess I'm in.....!

not to mention the 6.5x55..... yay....!

Quote Originally Posted by medvedqc View Post
    for me too and still ...
    If we got another crack at the .303British in the RSI I'd probably sell something to pay for it. And I really don't want to sell anything I have - I buy guns that I want to own for the rest of my shooting years - but I do have a couple that are in production and can be considered replaceable.

Unless I get my Martini built first, the point being for me some kind of single shot in .303British.
    Today could be the last day of the rest of your life.

To The Tooner, I'm in the same situation as you.... I would probably have to sell a few less desirable rifles in order to get any new #1's.... But I'm a huge fan of #1's and love the old .303 for nostalgic reasons... same for the 6.5 Swede, used to hear stories about the Ol' Swede when I was a kid..... pretty hard to turn them down.....

Remove
    Last edited by amcphee; 03-06-2015 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Done

Hi Clay,
    I just read the following post from Jason/Lipsey's on March 24 on the Ruger forum and was wondering if you have a (vague?) idea about when your shipment will come in? The upgraded wood is awesome news of course...
    Thanks, Christian

"We haven't taken delivery of any of the new 2015 models yet. Ruger has sourced some much improved wood blanks than what we have seen the last couple of years and we are holding off producing guns until that wood comes in. Shouldn't be much longer though. "

Jason

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisAB View Post
    Hi Clay,
    I just read the following post from Jason/Lipsey's on March 24 on the Ruger forum and was wondering if you have a (vague?) idea about when your shipment will come in? The upgraded wood is awesome news of course...
    Thanks, Christian

"We haven't taken delivery of any of the new 2015 models yet. Ruger has sourced some much improved wood blanks than what we have seen the last couple of years and we are holding off producing guns until that wood comes in. Shouldn't be much longer though. "

Jason
    We were told late April or early may earlier. Of course, things tend to be late AND we have to get them up from the USA too...
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

No 'Ruger Hawkeye 17974' by any chance ?
    Now I have a shotgun ... 'HO-HO-HO'

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost~Rider View Post
    No 'Ruger Hawkeye 17974' by any chance ?
    we have on order but back ordered with ruger right now.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    We were told late April or early may earlier. Of course, things tend to be late AND we have to get them up from the USA too...
    Thank you for the feedback Clay. Sounds like It's best to mentally prepare myself for mid-June so I won't have to check my order status daily ... My scope for it will likely not arrive until the end of May anyways, so no big deal.

Are all the TROP safeties already spoken for, or could I still add one to my order?
    Cheers, Christian

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast