Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Shot Show: MKEK MPT-76 The new Turkish Military Battle Rifle

What would be the twist rate? 1:12?

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    So three or four years to maybe hit the civilian market then three or four years for the RCMP to have it sit in the lab.....I won't hold my breath.
    Well if they were forward thinking maybe they will submit one this year, then the timing will be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Also doesnt look like there is a seperate upper and lower like ARs?
    You might need to take another look.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    interesting
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Test video of the rifle

Hi again, I upload here some ınteresting photos taken by me during the IDEF15 in Istanbul...

With the Trijicon ACOG and RMR sight

Equipped with Hensoldt 3x G36 scope and MKEK made T40 40mm grenade launcher

DMR model. Accourding the authorized personnel of the Kalekalıp, It's going to sell in US civilian weapon market between 4,000-5,000 USD price in 2 years..

Interesting rail system by kalekalıp Defence & Wilcox. Including switch buttons and a single power battery unit for the all of the electronic stuff (optics, laser modules, flashlights et all) on it . Also the modular battery unit can be easily take off and using as NVG battery on the helmet..

the rifle seems pretty interesting especially with keeping with the 7.62x51. However 4-5000 is up there with HK and KAC prices.
    "Optimists these days learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, but realists learn how to operate an AK-47."

4000 to 5000 USD is not going to sell at all, either in Canada/US or anywhere in Europe. I can go buy a HK MR308A3 for way less than that.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    4000 to 5000 USD is not going to sell at all, either in Canada/US or anywhere in Europe. I can go buy a HK MR308A3 for way less than that.
    The price includes Schmidt & Bender scope with the Aimpoint T1 sight, Magpul PRS stock abndMBUS gen 2 sights on it. I don't know the average prices of these type rifles prices in Americas but It can be affordable to me with all of this accessories...

Quote Originally Posted by DENO View Post
    The price includes Schmidt & Bender scope with the Aimpoint T1 sight, Magpul PRS stock abndMBUS gen 2 sights on it. I don't know the average prices of these type rifles prices in Americas but It can be affordable to me with all of this accessories...
    If thats included at 4-5 thousand then you are looking at a rifle which is in the 1000USD range, which in Canada would be probably a 2000 CAD rifle. Which would be pretty reasonably priced.
    "Optimists these days learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, but realists learn how to operate an AK-47."

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast