Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brügger & Thomet APC-556

CGN frequent flyer
    I see it clearly is NOT an AR platform so now it depends if it is a semi-auto from ground up or if modified select fire. If semi-auto from scratch and should it come with 18.6"barrel and OAL 26"+, it should be a no brainer - non-restricted. If the lab decides otherwise, the manufacturer should sue them.

I would say by the pic the variant shown is the Military Variant with Safe\Repeat\Auto but I don't hold my breath with the LAB anymore if u can't bribe them u wont get a FRT
    Back to the Grind

BANNED
    Nice!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Would love to know the MSRP??

BANNED
    It is Swiss...so prob well over $2,000...

Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    FRT Lab job description:
    Determine if its semi automatic.
    Measure to verify the barrel is 18 inches.
    Verify that it is not a variant of a prohib.
    Test to make sure it can't be converted to full auto.

Put it on a shelf, go have donuts and laugh with my other lab buddies about how long we'll make the public wait for an FRT.
    Agreed. After God, there is RCMP and I hope one day a manufacturer will sue them for all the lost sale they had.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    FRT Lab job description:
    Determine if its semi automatic.
    Measure to verify the barrel is 18 inches.
    Verify that it is not a variant of a prohib.
    Test to make sure it can't be converted to full auto.
    Put it on a shelf, go have donuts and laugh with my other lab buddies about how long we'll make the public wait for an FRT.

Pretty well. Plus get paid bonuses and get raises off the backs of our liberties and property.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

This has been an ongoing project since 2011! The major issue with the RCMP has centered round the ability to convert to full automatic fire. The lack of clearly defined definitions that have legal standing really clouds the issue for all concerned. Currently the RCMP can not advise how much time they need to complete the examination, it could be months or several years. The issue of how long a time the RCMP can take to make a decision classifying a firearm is an issue that our industry needs to take up with the Government at the highest possible level.

Given the above please don't ask for price or delivery date

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Among the gun banning bureaucracies around the world, and there have been real doozies, this gang has got to be the most idle and incompetent.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Among the gun banning bureaucracies around the world, and there have been real doozies, this gang has got to be the most idle and incompetent.
    I wouldnt say they are incompetent sounds like like they are doing what they were intended to do Its by no mistake they take so long RCMP lab is intended to disarm us in any way possible even by attrition
    Back to the Grind

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast