Thread: Chiappa Little Badger .22LR Back In Stock

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb Chiappa Little Badger .22LR Back In Stock

Anthony just brought us a batch of Chiappa Little Badgers, which we haven't seen in a little while now. Perhaps the finest ultralight .22LR survival rifle on the market right now, these are affordable, dead simple and reliable, and easy to use. No magazines to lose in the woods, no gimmicks to break or strip threads on -- a simple adjustable-sight .22 rimfire gun ideal for small game or pest control as well as just plain fun. It's hard not to enjoy perforating tin cans on an afternoon at the range or in the bush... if you're not smiling for that, you're not doing it right!

CLICK HERE

Each rifle comes complete with carrying backpack and features adjustable sights, rails for red dots and accessories, and a spare round clip built into the stock for easy access to extra ammunition. Get yours today!

Decent accuracy, good trigger; a brilliant little pack rifle.

Go buy one!
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

I'm a fan of mine as well.

I love shooting .22short CBs out of it for plinking and getting hilarious looks from other people at the range when they don't hear it. Great little rifle that is fun on a bun. To all reading this thread: Buy one.