Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some Shot Show Pictures.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar

Some Shot Show Pictures.

Well Shot Show was an amazing and tiring week. Didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked (lots of meetings and some booths wouldn't let you take pictures, and it appears that we had a slight camera malfunction somehow as some pictures I remember taking aren't there). I thought I would post a few pics to show you guys. We will have some cool videos once we get them processed.

We had a great shot show. Lots of great stuff to see and people to meet. Lots of well know people at the show as well. I think one of my personal favourites was getting to meet and shake the hand of Lt. Col Robert K. Brown (if you don't know who he is you should). Also got to met Kyle Lamb, Travis Haley, The Gunny, Jim and Eva Shockey, Steven Seagal, Dick Metcalf and RJ and Jay Paul from the Swamp People. I missed Ted Nugent and the guys from Duck Dynasty (wanted a picture with Si as my nephews have nicknamed me that LOL). Sarah Palin was also in attendance but missed her as well.

If I get to go next year I promise to get a lot more pictures for you guys.

First off, here is a picture of the Bushmaster ACR DMR. This is just like the ones we will be getting and they told us we should see them for sure by the third quarter this year.

Here's a Huey hanging from the roof over the Beretta booth, complete will trooper ready to deploy!

Here is Mounted Wolverine standing by one of the signs out at the ranges. What a huge range complex. It was a fantastic place to spend most of Monday (I have such a rough job)

Just a view down one of the little legs of the range complex.

The boys from Barrett spotting for folks on the range.

17" 308 Barrett MRAD. The little rifle was loud, loud, loud!

The new Barrett M98B Fieldcraft. This one was in 7mm Remington Magnum. This rifle is coming to live with Grumpy this year.
    Mounted Wolverine and I put it through it's paces and never missed on the 600 Ram targets. We showed them how Canadians shoot!

Here's a little vehicle made right in Canada by Bombardier. It was very nice.

The Sun News lady interviewing one of the boys from Daniel Defense. Wait til you see the video of her shooting a full auto MK18.
    It was nice to see them there getting some great footage for back home

The Daniel Defense booth on the range

Glock's booth on the range.

Mounted Wolverine shooting the new G40 glock in 10mm with the MOS optic setup.

Yours truly hammering rounds out of the G40. This will be my next pistol right after the G41.

Mounted Wolverine shooting a suppressed H&K USP in 45 ACP

As you all know I do love my Glocks, so shooting a suppressed 9mm version was fantastic.

Mounted Wolverine letting rip with a suppressed 300AAC.

Aimpoint has taste. All the AR's at their booth were Daniel Defense models.

The new Eotech Carbine Optic. Very sweet little sight and going to be less money than the patrol optic.

Mounted Wolverine trying out the Carbine Optic.

I got to have a go at shooting one of the motorized targets, what a hoot!

For all you UTAS naysayers, Eotech loves them. They had one of their sights mounted on one at their booth!

Another setup of the moving targets made by Target Tracker. If you want them we can get them for you.

This one is for Yuri Wolverine. It is a homemade Nagant Cannon. It weighed 85 pounds

Me and a couple of the boys from Swamp People.
    Last edited by Grumpy Wolverine; 01-26-2015 at 09:18 AM.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Great pics, too bad none of us regular CGN folk can attend!

Looks like everyone had a blast. Thanks for these.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

CGN Ultra frequent flyer conor_90's Avatar
    When will you start importing the mosin cannon?

Just kidding, thanks for the pics. Is the 7mm mag barrett the new "hunting rifle" 98B?

Quote Originally Posted by conor_90 View Post

Just kidding, thanks for the pics. Is the 7mm mag barrett the new "hunting rifle" 98B?
    Patent pending on the Mosin LOL
    Yes that Barrett is the newest one and could easily be carried for hunting. Has a threaded muzzle should you want a brake on it too.

Hey Grumpy, might want to amend some of your descriptions above... I think you meant "Aimpoint" when you were talking about the Carbine Optic and how they liked Daniel Defense... Otherwise, thanks for the pics!

Cheers,
    hsld.

Quote Originally Posted by highspeedlowdrag View Post
    Hey Grumpy, might want to amend some of your descriptions above... I think you meant "Aimpoint" when you were talking about the Carbine Optic and how they liked Daniel Defense... Otherwise, thanks for the pics!

Cheers,
    hsld.
    Whoops..Thanks for that, a little mislabeling on my part

How do Barrett prices look going forward into 2015? I plan on getting an MRAD from you guys at the end of the 1st quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Haakman View Post
    How do Barrett prices look going forward into 2015? I plan on getting an MRAD from you guys at the end of the 1st quarter.
    We are working on getting all this finalized, but considering the exchange rate at the moment, prices more than likely will be changing somewhat.

Business Member
    Cold and unforgiving Siberian tundra fighting bears with my bare hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by conor_90 View Post
    Now THERE is an idea....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast