Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by paul1shooter View Post
    Mr wolverine i am still waiting for a holster i ordered back in october can you please pm me so i can give you the details this is getting a bit out of hand. please and thank you.
    Hey pal, give them a call. They are a business not a full time CGN fiend...

And the following is just my humbled opinion so take it for what it's worth:
    if you simply can not get satisfaction from a phone call, email or otherwise then it would be infinitely more classy to start a new topic in this forum. It's certainly not polite to taint a thread where Wolverine is being celebrated with a day to day inquiry on your late order status and your resulting un-satisfaction. Good luck with your holster order.

Mr wolverine i am still waiting for a holster i ordered back in october can you please pm me so i can give you the details this is getting a bit out of hand. please and thank you.
    We do not use PM,s please e-mail me direct at John@wolverinesupplies.com with your name, order number etc so I can look into this and advise.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibald View Post
    Hey pal, give them a call. They are a business not a full time CGN fiend...

And the following is just my humbled opinion so take it for what it's worth:
    if you simply can not get satisfaction from a phone call, email or otherwise then it would be infinitely more classy to start a new topic in this forum. It's certainly not polite to taint a thread where Wolverine is being celebrated with a day to day inquiry on your late order status and your resulting un-satisfaction. Good luck with your holster order.
    Thank you, the next beer is on me.

sarcasm my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer8321 View Post
    Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Bak Dur View Post
    sarcasm my friend.
    I had hoped so, no negativity intended.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    We will have to get Mr. Wolverine to post pictures of the engraving on the bottle as he wouldn't leave it in my care. He knows that bourbon is my drink of choice and a bottle of that finely aged liquid sunshine would not have been safe with me.
    But what if terrorists intercepted the bottle and replaced the delicious contents with agent orange or some other dioxin? Have you volunteered yourself as the official Wolverine poison tester to make sure it's safe?

Remember that you may need a larger than normal sample size.
    "Arm yourself because no one else here will save you." - Chris Cornell

Congrats! Keep up the good work! Cheers!
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Not the thread for this, guy... not at all.

Congrats to Wolverine
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ko1 View Post
    But what if terrorists intercepted the bottle and replaced the delicious contents with agent orange or some other dioxin? Have you volunteered yourself as the official Wolverine poison tester to make sure it's safe?

Remember that you may need a larger than normal sample size.
    As Mr. Wolverines official batman it is part of my job, but he refused in this case
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Congratulations, with you guys and Calgary Shooting centre it is great to see some Canadian companies getting the recognition and on the radar.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast