Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Patagonia Mil/LE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scottbrechin@shaw.ca View Post
    Just curious as to why it would only be available to mil and le only. Is it special?
    Don't "sweat it" friend your not being marginalized by OST or Patagonia, lots of manufactures set up programs for there core users.
    If you want in, just join the Army, great experience, or become a LEO. Cheers
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

I can envision it now, me and the boys kicking it at timmies looking bad ass in our new Patagonia. Can't wait.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scottbrechin@shaw.ca View Post
    Just curious as to why it would only be available to mil and le only. Is it special?
    There's always one.
    CSSA Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 48206 View Post
    I can envision it now, me and the boys kicking it at timmies looking bad ass in our new Patagonia. Can't wait.
    Looking cool is half the battle
    CSSA Member

90% of being cool is looking cool.
    “... What a tragedy if that moment finds them unprepared or unqualified for that which could have been their finest hour.” Churchill

IN PACE PARATUS

Patagonia's "core- customer base " has always been the outdoor adventurer/granola cruncher type who likes quality gear that come from ethically and environmentally sourced materials and labour.Im sure there must be some very profitable margins in the Mil/Le side for them to branch out in this direction. Its a smart move for them to make this an exclusive line as it will only make people want it more because everyone like to feel special.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
    90% of being cool is looking cool.
    And 90% of looking cool is having a full auto in your mitts
    He can't shoot like that with a stock Savage and a Bushnell scope

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canadian Sig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by North60 View Post
    Patagonia's "core- customer base " has always been the outdoor adventurer/granola cruncher type who likes quality gear that come from ethically and environmentally sourced materials and labour.Im sure there must be some very profitable margins in the Mil/Le side for them to branch out in this direction. Its a smart move for them to make this an exclusive line as it will only make people want it more because everyone like to feel special.
    They are not "branching out". They have supplied the entire USSF for a very long time.

I have some of the gear that I have traded some of my kit for when on training runs with their guys. It's excellent stuff.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    What kinda gear do they see? I've never heard of them. Quick google search shows stuff that just looks like MEC

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Sig View Post
    They are not "branching out". They have supplied the entire USSF for a very long time.

I have some of the gear that I have traded some of my kit for when on training runs with their guys. It's excellent stuff.
    I didn't know they had been Producing this line for that long my apologizes , I have a closet full of there product and have been wearing it for over 25+ years. All of it from their civilian line.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast