Thread: Address change question

Address change question

I was hoping someone could shed some light on an address change question I have.

I bought a new place and will be moving in a month however I will not be moving straight to my new house as it will be under renovations for about 2 months, in the meanwhile I will be staying with family, so assume I should change the address on my RPAL and gun registration to my family home, and then after 2 months to my house?

I was planing to change my DL, Health card and the rest of my paperwork directly to my new address rather than have to change it twice in 2 months, would it be a problem that the address on my RPAL doesnt match my drivers licence??:confused

Cheers
    Max

Call them up and explain the situation. They'll suggest a solution, even if it requires a short term ATT.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAX View Post
    I was hoping someone could shed some light on an address change question I have.

I bought a new place and will be moving in a month however I will not be moving straight to my new house as it will be under renovations for about 2 months, in the meanwhile I will be staying with family, so assume I should change the address on my RPAL and gun registration to my family home, and then after 2 months to my house?

I was planing to change my DL, Health card and the rest of my paperwork directly to my new address rather than have to change it twice in 2 months, would it be a problem that the address on my RPAL doesnt match my drivers licence??:confused

Cheers
    Max
    What address on your RPAL? Or do you mean att and/or whats on file at the cfc?

CGN Regular
    You will need to change your address to your families house, then again when you move into your new home.

Storing your firearms at a place other than your residence is a valid reason to get an ATT. Just call them and explain the situation.