Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal Firearms IN STOCK

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb Arsenal Firearms IN STOCK

We've just received our first shipment of Arsenal handguns for 2015! Arsenal Firearms is a multinational sporting and military arms concern centered on an industrial cooperation between Russia and Italy. Their most well-known offerings are the result of a massive investment of engineering know-how: the Strike One pistols were developed with expert feedback from the Russian Alfa special operations group with the goal of producing the world's fastest shooting, lowest recoil handguns for tactical usage; while the Second Century 2011 was inspired by a custom SIG P210 manufactured in Switzerland and exists as something of an engineering landmark and bragging point, while also delivering massive amounts of lead in a very short span of time for dangerous game hunters or personal protection. Arsenal's firearms are largely produced in Italy and exhibit excellent, fine craftsmanship while also showing great durability, proving to be something perhaps borrowed from the pragmatic Russian engineers partnered with them. The Strike One in particular shows a distinctively no-nonsense approach to a robust, rock-solid pistol that feels extremely rugged; despite its polymer frame there is no doubt by its weight, balance, and fit that it is a completely military design with a truly Russian flavor towards overbuilt blocks of solid steel.

Arsenal Second Century 2011 .45ACP

CLICK HERE

Arsenal Strike One 9mm

CLICK HERE

Arsenal Strike One 9mm

CLICK HERE

All are in-stock and ready to ship, so drop on by and see them in person, or place your orders on our website!

Cheers,
    Daniel

are these strike one pistols gen1 or gen2, thank you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    The double barrel is cool... JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    6g's for the SxS 1911?!?!?!?!
    Wow,
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter1of38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    6g's for the SxS 1911?!?!?!?!
    Wow,

I know....what a deal!

Luckily I bought mine before our dollar tanked.
    Guns are cheap entertainment....The least OBTUSE of my interests

Expried Business Member
    Speaking to the distributor regarding "gen 1" and "gen 2" for the Arsenal Firearms Strike One pistols -- there is no gen 1 or gen 2 distinction for the production pistols manufactured in Italy; all are latest revision. The only different model is the Strike One Speed, a competition model available later this year in Canada. The Strike Ones in stock are the latest revision duty/tactical models, as all Italian production are.

Cheers,
    Daniel

ok thanks

CGN Regular
    Picking up one of the double barrels from local range this Sunday. All paid for and 30 ATT good to go.
    "All things I thought I knew, but now confess; the more I know I know, I know the less" - John Owen

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Speaking to the distributor regarding "gen 1" and "gen 2" for the Arsenal Firearms Strike One pistols -- there is no gen 1 or gen 2 distinction for the production pistols manufactured in Italy; all are latest revision. The only different model is the Strike One Speed, a competition model available later this year in Canada. The Strike Ones in stock are the latest revision duty/tactical models, as all Italian production are.

Cheers,
    Daniel
    Barrel lengths are different between the revisions and the sights are different between the revisions. A 1mm difference on the barrel but it matters for IPSC shooters. The early version is too long. The speed version is a third style with lightening cuts on the slide.

They may not call them "gens", but there are differences in their production between the "early" guns and the "current" guns.

Even Glock didn't use the term "Gen" with it's revisions, until Gen4.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

What is the difference with the sights ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast