Thread: Thank you for my new Winchester SXP

Thank you for my new Winchester SXP

This is my first shotgun ever and it looks great. I have not taken it out yet but I am ready. I have just finished cleaning the shotgun as per the manual and assembled it. It looks fantastic and I am looking forward to testing her out. Here are some lovely pictures I took after its first cleaning and assembly.

I would also like to say thanks for the great service. This was not only my first shotgun but it was also my first time purchasing a firearm online. It was a great experience. I placed my order on last Thursday, January 22 it was processed by Friday night notifying me that I should expect tracking by Wednesday (the 28th). But to my pleasant surprise can par updated tracking info on Monday and delivered it that same day (Jan 26). It was in my hands before noon, sadly I had to work so I couldn't open it till later. Note i'm about 100 km away from the store so i expected it to arrive rather quickly it was just really quick. Anyways I had to get some cleaning supplies and ammo of course so I did that today which is why I did not post it yesterday when it arrived.

Can't wait to take her out! Thank you Ellwood Epps.

In the cool woods, with a gun, looking for squirrels.
    Love this thing, never regretting buying mine.
    My Canada includes Cooeys.

I've also had great experience with Ellwood Epps; and the SXP is darn nice pump action for the money. I really like mine.
    Memberships: CSSA & OFAH

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."

"Best Government I know of is the .45-70 Government!"

I bought my LRPV from epps, excellent to deal with, bought it online, it was in my hands by the end of the next day.. That's excellent service!

BANNED
    I purchased a Winchester combo and just love the pump with the short barrel..

Winchester is a amazing brand i have a sx3 and love itt

The SXP is the best multi-use shotgun I gave owned. I really enjoy the mechanism that unlocks the breech. It seems to make the recoil softer as well as makes pump action very fluid and quick.
    Cheers!