Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: H&R Closed -- No Longer Available

H&R Closed -- No Longer Available

The Freedom Group, which owns the Harrington & Richardson company, has decided to cease production on all H&R firearms, effective immediately. That means retailers and distributors are no longer able to order any new H&R firearms into inventory. Only those examples still listed inventory remain available to purchase.

The closest comparable rifles and shotguns to the now-defunct Harrington & Richardson line-up are models offered by Rossi. Please visit the Rossi website to view available models.

http://www.rossiusa.com/
    Due to the current health situation, our store is closed to walk-in traffic. We are allowing pick-ups of pre-paid orders from our front door from 10.00 AM until 4.00 PM from Tuesdays through Sundays only.

Customers are advised to call ahead before attending our store to make certain their orders are ready for pick up.

Please ring the doorbell located there to summon our staff to assist you when you do arrive at our store.

Sad Day. I grew up with New England Firearms Pardner and then bought a H&R pardner in 20ga

that sucks, i always liked the H&R line of firearms.

That's too bad. Glad that I have a Pardner and an Ultra Hunter.

Well crap I was actually looking at ordering a 45-70

Too bad. I liked the break-action rifles and shotguns and had hoped to get one of the rifles chambered in .500 S&W. To the used market I go.

Thankfully I already have a few.
    My new 25-06 Ultra Hunter is showing up today!

CGN frequent flyer Beretta-Skeet's Avatar
    Source for this information?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Might be an opportunity for someone in Canada with money to pick up the tooling and get to work!

On a further note, Rossi has recently announced that they will also be discontinuing production and distribution of all single-shot rifles, effective immediately. Therefore, only those models currently in stock remain available for sale. No further orders for Rossi or H&R single-shot firearms will be offered or accepted from this date forward.

Used examples do still pass through our doors from time to time, so remember to keep a watchful eye on our website to determine if any model that is of interest does happen to become available in the future.
    Due to the current health situation, our store is closed to walk-in traffic. We are allowing pick-ups of pre-paid orders from our front door from 10.00 AM until 4.00 PM from Tuesdays through Sundays only.

Customers are advised to call ahead before attending our store to make certain their orders are ready for pick up.

Please ring the doorbell located there to summon our staff to assist you when you do arrive at our store.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast