Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: HK SFP9 and HK products

Quote Originally Posted by Rich LPS View Post
    I want an extended, threaded barrel. The extra length one with no threads looks ridiculous, they will come, just like the P30's with extended threaded barrels, just wait for it.

Rich
    You will barely notice the extra 2mm of barrel sticking out. We should convince HK to change the spec of the entire SFP 9 line from 104mm bbl to 106mm bbl.

The NPV of the small engineering change NOW will generate a much bigger NPV in the next 15 years for the life of this pistol. Any bean counter will be able to do the math and figure this out.
    Last edited by greentips; 02-03-2015 at 11:13 AM.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    Hi CGNer's,

So the rumours are true. North Sylva will be importing the H&K line to Canada. It is a fairly recent development, that was just finalized at SHOT show. I usually don't like to release any details until the I's are crossed and the T's are dotted, but some CGN'ers should moonlight as P.I.'s because I'm not sure how they get there info so quickly... Greentips and Gadget I'm hinting towards you guys...

It's still early, but we do have some big plans for this excellent line. Some big project's are already in the works *Cough HK243 cough*, but like anything will take time, so we ask that everyone pack some patience for the time being.

Same with the VP9/SPF9, something is already in the works. Currently, it does look like any Canadian model will have a threaded barrel however.

An opening order is already in the works, so we should have stock on all of your favourites in about 60 days.

We are also planing on stocked spare parts, so warranty issues are part availability shouldn't be an issue.

I'll post any new and exciting products on CGN once I have them.

Thanks,
    Mark 23s?
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    big project's are already in the works *Cough HK243 cough*
    Boo Yea! NR barrel right? Take my money.

Moe

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fireball's Avatar
    Bring me in a HK SLB2000 Target, Please.
    NFA CSSA

Greentips,

True, one would hardly notice a 106 vs 104 barrel. I just keep thinking about he P2000's with the little barrel sticking out that degrades from their good looks.
    Extended threaded is very "Tact-ta-cool". HK usually offers the option of an extended threaded barrel on their pistol product line, so if this was already being done, it would be a quick change of product number for our market. Not a change for yet a third special "Canadian" barrel.

I just want one badly. It shot so well down in Vegas. Everyone who picked it up was making hits on the little steel plates....it seemed regardless of skill or experience. Very natural pointing and shootable gun.

Rich

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    The P2000 has quite a bit more than 2mm 'sticking out' as it's a sub 4" barrel. If HK did do a 106mm barrel it would look like the Walther P99AS with 106mm barrel...actually quite nice. I wish the PPQ had such a barrel.

looks like Europe views us as not worth the effort now, and just sticks a threaded barrel (which would sell in US) on instead of a Canada legal barrel of 106mm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Hopefully some of these in large quantities?

Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

North Sylva can i put a deposit down for one of the first hk243 non-restricted?
    Money waiting......

hk243 looks very well done despite the "Read Manual Before Use" engraving, but I guess HK needs to protect itself from the...Full retard out there....feel the retard...lol.

I wonder if barrel conversion kits will be made available. Also I prefer the RAL800 and FDE bronze they come with over the standard black.

Judging by the poll on HK's facebook page, I assume the "projects" involving the VP9 will be new calibers. They are asking which people want first, VP40 or VP45. I would much rather see a VP9L for my personal purposes.