Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: HK SFP9 and HK products

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CNADNSL8-5's Avatar
    I like that the SFP9 uses P30 mags. That means you can use them in SFP9, P30, P2000 and USPc (they will stick out a bit in the P2000 and USPc)

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    I want the normal sized slide with the barrel sticking out, so I can easily get holsters made by US companies!
    Yes! Just like my P2000.
    Last edited by CNADNSL8-5; 02-01-2015 at 03:35 PM.

tagged
    I think I might like guns....

I've been looking for a full size HK USP9 with the Variant 3 trigger. I had one on order even put money down on it, but the distributor went bankrupt. If you could get that for me please let me know.

Let's me just chime in and say there is currently no long slide model in the development pipeline. The P30L (like virtually all other HK pistols) was specifically developed for a bid on a gov contract in Norway that had a longer configuration as a requirement. Unless there is another specific gov contact to bid on there will be no alterations to the VP9/SFP9 design (which also was created to bid on gov contracts that have a striker fired requirement/preference). Of note the VP9/SFP9 is already half way in size between the P30 and the P30L. Also gadget is absolutely correct that we will most likely get a threaded barrel verison. A special Canadian unthreaded barrel would require a good sized custom order and a longer wait, whereas the SFP9 with threaded barrel would be easier to order from HK.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Leviathan024's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brordo View Post
    A 10.5" MR223A3 and I'd be screamin' like a fat kid on a candy train...they couldn't take my money fast enough (unless the pricing was absolutely ridiculous...even for HK).
    This..just bring in all things hk!
    WTB: HK45C

I want an extended, threaded barrel. The extra length one with no threads looks ridiculous, they will come, just like the P30's with extended threaded barrels, just wait for it.

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by elektrobug View Post
    Let's me just chime in and say there is currently no long slide model in the development pipeline. The P30L (like virtually all other HK pistols) was specifically developed for a bid on a gov contract in Norway that had a longer configuration as a requirement. Unless there is another specific gov contact to bid on there will be no alterations to the VP9/SFP9 design (which also was created to bid on gov contracts that have a striker fired requirement/preference). Of note the VP9/SFP9 is already half way in size between the P30 and the P30L. Also gadget is absolutely correct that we will most likely get a threaded barrel verison. A special Canadian unthreaded barrel would require a good sized custom order and a longer wait, whereas the SFP9 with threaded barrel would be easier to order from HK.

Pretty much sums it up.

Cheers

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by elektrobug View Post
    that sucks. so p30L or SFP9?

Hi CGNer's,

So the rumours are true. North Sylva will be importing the H&K line to Canada. It is a fairly recent development, that was just finalized at SHOT show. I usually don't like to release any details until the I's are crossed and the T's are dotted, but some CGN'ers should moonlight as P.I.'s because I'm not sure how they get there info so quickly... Greentips and Gadget I'm hinting towards you guys...

It's still early, but we do have some big plans for this excellent line. Some big project's are already in the works *Cough HK243 cough*, but like anything will take time, so we ask that everyone pack some patience for the time being.

Same with the VP9/SPF9, something is already in the works. Currently, it does look like any Canadian model will have a threaded barrel however.

An opening order is already in the works, so we should have stock on all of your favourites in about 60 days.

We are also planing on stocked spare parts, so warranty issues are part availability shouldn't be an issue.

I'll post any new and exciting products on CGN once I have them.

Thanks,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Thanks for the "update"
    That said is there a chance that some 10.5" 416 uppers will be on the "wish list", or whatever the European equivalent is?
    Cheers
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"