Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: E-Lander - CZ 75 9 mm Mags

I received the 4 I ordered for my SP-01 Shadow. Steel base - as Smokeeater stated, tougher to load than original mags but all have worked through 250 rounds I pushed through today. One mag was a little harder than the other to load to 10. I'll take it apart tonight and see what is hanging up. I'm assuming the follower is getting caught up in the blocker. Otherwise great mags. Thanks Grumpy!

Quote Originally Posted by 2bad4u2 View Post
    I fired about 200 rds. with mine yesterday. No FTF, however, mine were a little sticky to drop with the mag release on a mag that had been fired. Inserting them empty and then hitting the mag release, everything was fine. Inserting a loaded mag, firing, and then hitting the mag release was a different result. Having said that, I think the mags just need a bit of a break-in period. The OEM mags were flawless from the first go.
    Similar issue. Loaded mag not a problem but empty mag is sticky. Played around and I come to the conclusion that it is the follower rubbing against the slide release. I think a little rde meal will fix.

I bought two of these for my SP-01 Shadow and they won't drop free on an empty mag.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456