Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heads up for those paying with direct deposit

TD doesn't like #### either, lol. I know a guy that's an internet web designer, hoster. He pretty much only does #### sites, TD told him his business account was no longer welcome with their bank but his personal banking was still welcome. So where the hell do they think his personal money comes from, lol. Retards, it's all jizz money.

TD pretty much don't like anything beside giving people hard time. I switched from TD long time ago. Have had so much problem dealing with them. One time they wouldn't let me withdraw $3000 from my checking account cuz they thought going on vacation is not a valid reason to withdraw large amount but did tell me they didn't have that much of cash at the branch!!! I had to submit a large amount withdrawal request & had to wait till next day.
    “The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.”

$1.50 for the EMT and sent from the comfort of your home or office vs. the time and hassle lining up for counter service to do a DD at a bricks & mortar bank? My Scots grandmother would have absolutely loved the OP!
    “...Only accurate rifles are interesting.”
    - Colonel Townsend Whelen

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
    - Will Rogers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer deagle2008's Avatar
    Td only likes rich dumb foreigners

I like to use EMT transfer. It costs only $1.50 to me but it costs nothing to the dealer. I know most credit cards charge something like 4-10% to the dealer for the "privilege" of letting people pay them with their card. If my (and others like me) help save the dealers some fees then they can buy more stuffs to sell me later
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

This has been addressed. Thank you for alerting us to this mistake. We appreciate your understanding and assistance.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

I'd be in for EMT if the savings were passed on to the buyer. BTW, average credit card fees are typically 2% or so.

Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I like to use EMT transfer. It costs only $1.50 to me but it costs nothing to the dealer. I know most credit cards charge something like 4-10% to the dealer for the "privilege" of letting people pay them with their card. If my (and others like me) help save the dealers some fees then they can buy more stuffs to sell me later
    CSSA/CCFR Member • An unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    $1 only for my EMT. Use it all the time.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))χχ<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12