Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meprolight Feedback

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar

Meprolight Feedback

Hey Folks, we would like to hear from all you find folks who are using any Meprolight products, whether optics or irons and let us know what you think of them.

We are looking for honest feedback on their products. With Meprolight being fairly new to our market, it is good for folks to hears from those who are using them.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    My research suggests they are the company that makes the "Siglite night sights" that are on my MK25. To me they don't appear any different that the trijicons and so far function perfectly.

+1!

I've got interest in a Meprolight MOR and looking for some additional reviews before taking the plunge.
    <Making chicken soup out of chicken s**t>

My Meprolight M21 4 moa dot (from Wolverine) has been excellent. Easy to zero, quick release system works well, fiber optics power source never need to worry about turning on or off. Very durable construction. Outstanding IMO.
    Last edited by 1927 caretaker; 01-29-2015 at 07:13 PM.
    I'll be good, I'll be good, I'll be good.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Night sights on my pistols. Nice and bright. Wish they made one like Trijicon which has the orange circle as well as the tritium in the center.
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

I bought all my meprolight night sights for all my glocks through wolverine supplies. I have never had any problems with them and install was a breeze exact fit. They have been banged up and racked off tables no problems. Seem to be well built and durable. Shooting at night they are nice and bright. They also came factory on my kimber which are really nice including serated.
    CSSA member for life

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Side by side with a Mepro 21 4.3 and a Vortex Sparc II. 3 of us and one carries a firearm at work. We all prefered the Sparc II !!!!! Just for the brighter and easier to see dot.

I'm really leaning towards a MOR on top of my Tavor, and I'd really like some more in depth information.

bought the 'grade B' mepro promo you had, great product and honestly was hard to see why it was a 'B', small minor little mark not noticeable, geat product

I liked the Meprolight M21 with the bullseye reticle when I had it. The tritium is plenty bright and the quality is good, and you don't have to worry about battery life (cuz there ain't one! lol). It's a known behavior for it to be washed out if you are inside a building and aiming out towards bright light areas. I ended up getting one of those "Washout Removal Kits" from Zahal and it worked pretty well. You should try carrying those as I'm sure some buyers would want to have that to go with the M21...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast