Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazing service ,thanks Clay & staff !

Amazing service ,thanks Clay & staff !

I placed my first order with PR last Friday evening after some questions via email to Clay (talk about great communication skills) and placed my order for a SAA revolver.

Wednesday morning ,DING DONG....Canada Post with a nice package !

I spoke to Clay and asked if they would check the gun before shipping(you know ,to make sure all was in good condition) ,he said no problems.

Customer service like that is pretty hard to guard ,so I`ll be coming back !

Thanks Clay and all the staff at PR !

Paul T
    NFA member
    CSSA member
    Delta Waterfowl member
    Ducks Unlimited member

I NEVER MET A LIBERAL ,I EVER LIKED. Will Rogers

CGN Regular
    My recent experience was a little different.....
    I placed an order for 2 bushing, 2 flatline ops levesl and a VIT reloading manual. I said I only want the manual if it is the latest one which is the 10th edition. I was assured they had the latest edition. I mentioned there website was showing the 4th edition...guess what I got?....sure they will take it back but it is a pita for my to get to the post office to mail this thing back. It shouldn't have happened in the first place when I specifically and deliberately specified .. I even offered $20( instead of the 40 just to save mailing the 9 year old manual back( which only contains a fraction of the info the 10th edition contains)...
    Guess I will mail it in a week or 2 when I get a chance but the next guy is gonna be pissed off as well when he receives a 4th edition........

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck525 View Post
    My recent experience was a little different.....
    I placed an order for 2 bushing, 2 flatline ops levesl and a VIT reloading manual. I said I only want the manual if it is the latest one which is the 10th edition. I was assured they had the latest edition. I mentioned there website was showing the 4th edition...guess what I got?....sure they will take it back but it is a pita for my to get to the post office to mail this thing back. It shouldn't have happened in the first place when I specifically and deliberately specified .. I even offered $20( instead of the 40 just to save mailing the 9 year old manual back( which only contains a fraction of the info the 10th edition contains)...
    Guess I will mail it in a week or 2 when I get a chance but the next guy is gonna be pissed off as well when he receives a 4th edition........
    Sorry for the inconvience
    However, staff were not totally wrong either. My understaning is that the 4th edidtion is the latest book published. the other editions are only online or in pamplet form. We order direct from the only Canadian distributor and its the 4th Ed that we still receive for this reason. Once its back, I'll send you a check for the shipping cost and a $20 gift certificate for the inconvience.
    Last edited by Prophet River; 02-06-2015 at 08:02 PM.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Here is the download for the 10th:
    http://castpics.net/dpl/index.php/re...anuals/29-vv10
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Update on this. Just received this from Europe!
    So, if you can wait a bit, be glad to switch the manual out for you:

the book we don't have available anymore. The latest reloading guide is will be version 14, that will be available as printed version after IWA Exhibition at the beginning of March.
    The latest version of reloading guide is available already in our websites. If you need some reloading data that is not available in the manual you have, please visit our website:
    http://www.lapua.com/en/customer-cen...-leaflets.html

If you need further help, please let us know.

Best regards,
    Sinikka
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

That is an awesome resource in that link thanks very much!

Also, thanks for your patience with the occasional cranky customer.

CGN Regular
    I will get it send back soon. I have just been so busy it is hard to get time......
    thanks

CGN Regular
    My experience was pretty awesome too. I placed my order for a restricted gun on Feb 3 and they had the transfer initiated, approved and shipped to me by February 9th. The parcel showed up at my door and I had no idea what it was as I was expecting it to be at least another week.

Thanks very much to PR and keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck525 View Post
    I will get it send back soon. I have just been so busy it is hard to get time......
    thanks
    No issue. Will get you #14 out as soon as it gets to store.
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN frequent flyer machinistbutler's Avatar
    I placed an order a on some lapua components around noon, once again I received a shipped notice within an hour and received the package the next day in Edmonton.

This is the third or fourth time my order arrived in a day!

Thank you for stocking what you guys do, and a big thumbs up to whoever you have taking the online orders and packaging, shipping so fast!

Craig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast