Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shot Show and Daniel Defense

Quote Originally Posted by Youngfreshtoodeath View Post
    Can I ask what bill C42 has to do with ARs? And it already has come into force for the RCMP.....

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Hes hoping for something that will probably never happen hopefelly it will but alas,
    he is hoping that the ar will become like any other long rifle in the case that if its barrel length was over 18.5 ' that it would be deemed non restricted like all other longguns in Canada but anything less would still be restricted due to barrel length not restricted just because its an AR

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackem87 View Post
    Hey grumpy. Recieved my DD M4 V11 LW yesterday. It arrived with magpul furniture and not the DD furniture it said it was supposed to come with. Ive emailed the sales email account And phoned and left a message. Was happy how fast it arrived but was really looking forward to the Daniel defence furniture as thats what originally caught my eye about them.

Thanks
    Was contacted by Wolverine, very happy with their response. They're going to take care of it. Thanks Wolverine!!

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackem87 View Post
    Was contacted by Wolverine, very happy with their response. They're going to take care of it. Thanks Wolverine!!
    Anytime! Glad we could help.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Lol that girl at the end shooting full auto was a little scary. haha. Cool vid.
    "My biggest fear in life is if I should suddenly die, my wife will sell all my guns for what I told her I paid for them."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12