Thread: P&d - fast and efficent

P&d - fast and efficent

I phoned P&D Monday a.m. for a CZ 455 and scope. A couple of quick emails and returned phone call the deed was done. Shipped out Mon afternoon and waiting for pick up at P.O. Wednesday afternoon. Unpacked(a P&D inspection reported included) and shooting Thurs. morning.
    This is the quickest phone/online purchase I have experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by PYK View Post
    I phoned P&D Monday a.m. for a CZ 455 and scope. A couple of quick emails and returned phone call the deed was done. Shipped out Mon afternoon and waiting for pick up at P.O. Wednesday afternoon. Unpacked(a P&D inspection reported included) and shooting Thurs. morning.
    This is the quickest phone/online purchase I have experienced.
    Thanx for your business, I will pass this on to the staff involved. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

CGN Regular
    P&D are great. I visit them practically every weekday on my breaks. I end up landing the good deals that way. Just got 7000 rds of .22LR for 365 bucks from them. Got the SD9VE for 350 on another day. They always have good stuff coming in and good prices. Good place to visit often. Got most of my guns from them. Their prices are very competitive.
    "All things I thought I knew, but now confess; the more I know I know, I know the less" - John Owen

I just ordered a henry frontier on Friday morning and had the tracking # that afternoon. Great service
    thanks guys

CGN Regular
    Yes a very good shop ,, when I go there I get very good service ,, the staff always ask me if I need any help finding things ,, good stock ,

Every time I go to Edmonton to visit family, I make it a point to always visit P&D. I absolutely love that place, super people, shelves full of product. No store like it in Vancouver !! Guess what ? Next week I am in Edmonton. Going shopping again to P&D !!

Always top notch service and products. I have been shopping at P&D for many years and will continue to do so with confidence.

Ive purchased from P&D. I find their staff to be very knowledgeable, offer honest opinions, and no bull. I've been to many gun shops that offer opinions on items that appear mainly profit based. In my experiences, P&D will recommend the best product for you, not for their wallet!

They are great to deal with. I bought a rifle from them and later that afternoon I got a call saying I paid too much for it and that I now had a store credit.