Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: January/February Specials At Ammosupply.ca

Expired Business Member
    Today's special is American Eagle 223 Rem 55gr FMJ - $10 per box of 20.

BANNED
    Any specials coming up on CCI SV 22?

hi,
    could you pls tell me for what browser your site is optimized for?
    i can't navigate it effectivelly from either home or office.
    co worker have also given up on you because of this.
    i love your prices and products, but near impossible to see them...page are frozen
    thanks

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxdj View Post
    Any specials coming up on CCI SV 22?
    Good question! We'll see what we can do

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by batwing View Post
    hi,
    could you pls tell me for what browser your site is optimized for?
    i can't navigate it effectivelly from either home or office.
    co worker have also given up on you because of this.
    i love your prices and products, but near impossible to see them...page are frozen
    thanks
    Sorry to hear this!! We are redeveloping our site this year and hope this will fix any of these issues. We use Firefox, Chrome and Safari and all work well with the latest versions on our machines. We also test with Internet Explorer - again, latest versions. I have seen our site go screwey on a browser using Windows XP.

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Sorry to hear this!! We are redeveloping our site this year and hope this will fix any of these issues. We use Firefox, Chrome and Safari and all work well with the latest versions on our machines. We also test with Internet Explorer - again, latest versions. I have seen our site go screwey on a browser using Windows XP.
    thanks!!!
    will try to update my browser.
    i really like you guys....really good price and i like the per round price.....i can count and all....just makes it evident that we have some expensive hobby when playing with guns.

Bought a backpack, got the sale price even though I bought the colour that wasn't on sale that day. You didn't have to do that, but I appreciate it (along with the quick shipping and service). The pack seems as advertised "they have lots of pockets for accessibility and they're comfortable to wear" and appear to be well built, although I haven't really used it yet. Kicks the hell out of any backpack I've bought at a big box sporting goods store for anywhere near the price range though.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.fatstacks View Post
    Bought a backpack, got the sale price even though I bought the colour that wasn't on sale that day. You didn't have to do that, but I appreciate it (along with the quick shipping and service). The pack seems as advertised "they have lots of pockets for accessibility and they're comfortable to wear" and appear to be well built, although I haven't really used it yet. Kicks the hell out of any backpack I've bought at a big box sporting goods store for anywhere near the price range though.
    That's awesome feedback, thanks for providing the review! Hope you enjoy using it. I have a couple of these at home - we use one as a day pack when hiking, and the other one is an emergency pack that we throw in the car when going out of town. I was very impressed by the quality and finishing on the packs. But, I am biased

Expired Business Member
    We have some nice 120rd mini ammo cans (plastic) of American Eagle 5.56 Nato 55gr FMJs on Deal of the Day today! We do also have small quantities of XM855 in stock - that's the 5.56mm 62gr green tip (use XM855 in the search).

Expired Business Member
    Ballistol 16oz can with trigger sprayer on sale today for just $20!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast