Thread: Got my order...PERFECT!!!

Far Enough North of 43.6532° N, 79.3832° W

Got my order...PERFECT!!!

Hey guys...just wanted to coment on the perfect service from Beetle Outdoor Supply. I ordered a Noveske charging handle, KAC micro rear sight, and Magpul MOE...aside from the great pricing, Rich actually dropped my order off to me at worK! Talk about great service! That's how it's done, folks...my go-to retailers list has begun to shrink...Beetle is definitely staying put!

Thanks, Rich.
    One very important ingredient of success is a good, persistent, tireless enemy...

now that's service. was it delivered in less then 30 minutes? if not, it should be free :D
    Quote Originally Posted by strider007 View Post
    Hey guys...just wanted to coment on the perfect service from Beetle Outdoor Supply. I ordered a Noveske charging handle, KAC micro rear sight, and Magpul MOE...aside from the great pricing, Rich actually dropped my order off to me at worK! Talk about great service! That's how it's done, folks...my go-to retailers list has begun to shrink...Beetle is definitely staying put!

Thanks, Rich.

Far Enough North of 43.6532° N, 79.3832° W
    Quote Originally Posted by Bak Dur View Post
    now that's service. was it delivered in less then 30 minutes? if not, it should be free :D
    You know what? I was actually gonna' put that in my original post, but I didn't want to make it sound as though Rich waits in his car for orders to come through!!!

LOL!!!
    One very important ingredient of success is a good, persistent, tireless enemy...

Expired Business Member
    Seriously though... I had literally picked up my latest order (which included your Knights Rear sight) from our friends at CBSA and was in the neighbourhood. Timing worked out great and I didn't have to wait in the lineup at Canada Post.
    Thanks again for the quick EMT payment, Going forward we're looking at setting up a different webpage for parts and possibly only accepting EMT as it will let us bring down the prices on our non controlled products if we can find a better CC provider...win win for everybody.

I have placed 3 orders with Rich. Nothing but fantastic things to say about his service and prices!!
    If u are looking for range gear, holsters, AR parts or 1911 parts, he has it all!