Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in the office?

Anyone in the office?

I'm just curious does anyone answer e-mails
    Sent last week e-mail with question about shipping quote...hopefully someone will answer soon...or the ammo will disappear
    IDF

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RobertMcC's Avatar
    Could call if its urgent.

Phone: 204-748-2454

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyach View Post
    Sent last week e-mail with question about shipping quote...hopefully someone will answer soon...or the ammo will disappear
    Same here but I sent my shipping quote e-mail on friday morning and got my quote this morning. I asked on another thread about first in and last out ?? So maybe it is true????? Also my quote even after order confirmation is still $65 over quoted rate????

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyach View Post
    With folks being away at shot show and the insanely high volume of phone calls and emails we are getting we are doing our best. We answer the emails in the order they come in. We are working through them as fast and as promptly as we can but we are also making sure that we aren't shorting anyone in their requests. We ask that you bear with us on this. If you wish to order online put a request in the special notes section to contact you with a shipping quote via Purolator before processing your order.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Same here but I sent my shipping quote e-mail on friday morning and got my quote this morning. I asked on another thread about first in and last out ?? So maybe it is true????? Also my quote even after order confirmation is still $65 over quoted rate????
    Did you call in and ask on this?
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

I sent my e-mail at Thursday
    IDF

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    With folks being away at shot show and the insanely high volume of phone calls and emails we are getting we are doing our best. We answer the emails in the order they come in. We are working through them as fast and as promptly as we can but we are also making sure that we aren't shorting anyone in their requests. We ask that you bear with us on this. If you wish to order online put a request in the special notes section to contact you with a shipping quote via Purolator before processing your order.
    I understand, that is why I don't call you , but I still expect to get reply soon.
    IDF

Please send an e-mail to John@wolverinesupplies.com with details so I can personally look into that, it doesn't seem correct to me.

I do find it funny (ironic funny) that today's generation is all about having information access now now now, yet they will write e-mails instead of calling.

For decades we had to go to the library for advanced knowledge, but had immediate access to answers for routine questions like this by using the phone.

We have now flip-flopped, and people will Google anything they want immediately, but refuse to talk to another human being on the phone to get an answer for something immediately.

Our e-mail procedure.
    We try and answer e-mails in the order they are received in but this not guaranteed. Our system works like this: All e-mails to sales go to Guy's computer, Guy shares them out to his sales team, depending on the question he may select a certain salesperson as we all have are own area of expertise, for example an inquiry about a double rifle may come to me and "Cowboy guns" tend to go to Brent. One salesman may get a small number of e-mails but then spend most of his day answering phone calls so falls behind, some days we are all swamped with phone calls and "walk in" customers so it is difficult to make progress. E-mails with lots of questions do tend to wait to get answered last, I am afraid this is human nature.

Our goal is to answer all e-mails with in 2 working days, unfortunately this may run to 3 or 4. If staff are sick or take time off and long weekends all tend to slow us down. This morning, Monday, we had just under 500 e-mails to answer, it will take us while to get through them all.

Thanks for your patience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast