Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone in the office?

Thx, I will wait patiently. Just wanted to make sure that you are still alive . I, usually, do not use phone unless I need something urgent.
    IDF

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Please send an e-mail to John@wolverinesupplies.com with details so I can personally look into that, it doesn't seem correct to me.
    Two separate e-mails sent. Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Same here but I sent my shipping quote e-mail on friday morning and got my quote this morning. I asked on another thread about first in and last out ?? So maybe it is true????? Also my quote even after order confirmation is still $65 over quoted rate????
    This is what I think happened;
    You emailed for shipping quote giving details of ammo and postal code and received a quote for $37. You placed an on line order for the ammo adding in the special instructions details of your quote. All excellent so far. You then received an automated reply for your order with a quote for $105 shipping. This is how the system works, now we manually adjust the shipping to the $37 before we charge your CC. This may not be the perfect way but it works if you give us time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12