Thread: "Lasers"

"Lasers"

Wolverines - Question for you: Do you have access to any carbine/rifle/shotgun lasers? Noticed on your site you haven't an offering in this category. I've had my eye out for some of the Laserlyte products for quite some time but haven't been able to find a Canadian retailer yet. I know there are some other CGN sponsors with recent threads regarding other brands but they are too high end as they are geared toward NV - which I have no interest in. I'm in the market for $200-350 units.. not $1k+. I don't know if the Laserlyte products are crap or not.. they definitely do get a lot of representation on magazine covers when it comes to accessorized ARs in the States.. If you have any avenues available to acquire their line I'd be interested in a Centre-Mass version for a shotty, and a red or green dot in Black. I believe Crimson Trace does another similar-type product but again - I see you don't carry them currently.

Thanks.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Chris Kyle April 8, 1974 - February 2, 2013

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    I don't know if Laserlyte have an export license for the US. I'm pretty sure I checked into this for someone awhile back. As for the Crimson trace, we can order some of their product in, there is usually a considerable wait time and some of their product is itar controlled.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales