Thread: Score 12ga 1oz slugs

Score 12ga 1oz slugs

Kate, could you please let us know why it costs more to buy a 200-count case of these awesome Score slugs, vs. buying 20 single packs?

$189 for 200 case vs. $179.90 for 10x20

Is this an error, or old stock on the 10-packs before the price increase hit?

If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carpetmonkey View Post
    Kate, could you please let us know why it costs more to buy a 200-count case of these awesome Score slugs, vs. buying 20 single packs?

$189 for 200 case vs. $179.90 for 10x20

Is this an error, or old stock on the 10-packs before the price increase hit?

We had some old stock at old prices, so yes - they're a little cheaper. That's temporary until our old stock is sold, and single boxes don't include shipping, whereas we have full cases at $189 which include shipping.

Kate these are such a good deal! I just ordered the 225 1/2 slugs 1/2 00 for 200$ taxes and shipping included!!

Thank you ammosupply!!
    Feed The ADDICTION

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDCSigP226 View Post
    Kate these are such a good deal! I just ordered the 225 1/2 slugs 1/2 00 for 200$ taxes and shipping included!!

Thank you ammosupply!!
    Yes, they really are excellent value - not least because they're so accurate and such great quality. We're so happy to offer such great Canadian ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    We had some old stock at old prices, so yes - they're a little cheaper. That's temporary until our old stock is sold, and single boxes don't include shipping, whereas we have full cases at $189 which include shipping.
    MMkay, so if I were to order a very cool black backpack, and 10 boxes (100 rounds) of even cooler 1oz Score slugs, would you just charge me shipping on the 10 boxes of slugs?
    (as all 10 boxes would undoubtably fit inside the backpack)
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carpetmonkey View Post
    MMkay, so if I were to order a very cool black backpack, and 10 boxes (100 rounds) of even cooler 1oz Score slugs, would you just charge me shipping on the 10 boxes of slugs?
    (as all 10 boxes would undoubtably fit inside the backpack)
    I'll PM you