Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tactical Imports at the 2015 Toronto Sportsman Show!!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar

Tactical Imports at the 2015 Toronto Sportsman Show!!

We are excited to announce that we'll be exhibiting at the 2015 Toronto Sportsman Show!!

The show runs February 5th to February 8th (this Thursday-Sunday) at the Direct Energy Center in Toronto. (100 Princes’ Boulevard). Hours are 10-8 Thursday-Sat and 10-6 on Sunday.

Come on down, we've got some amazing show specials planned that you definitely don't want to miss out on!!

The mighty GM6 Lynx Semi-Auto .50 BMG might be making an appearance as well...
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Apologies for derailing your post but any word when you'll be getting the SAF rifles? Looking for the SAF200. Thanks

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waepek View Post
    Apologies for derailing your post but any word when you'll be getting the SAF rifles? Looking for the SAF200. Thanks
    "Derail" is right. This is not the place. PM, Email, phone and failing all that... start a new thread in their forum.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Nice to hear you guys will be at the show. Hope to see you there.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN frequent flyer
    i will be checking out the show this year. havent been since i was like 12. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    We are excited to announce that we'll be exhibiting at the 2015 Toronto Sportsman Show!!

The show runs February 5th to February 8th (this Thursday-Sunday) at the Direct Energy Center in Toronto. (100 Princes’ Boulevard). Hours are 10-8 Thursday-Sat and 10-6 on Sunday.

Come on down, we've got some amazing show specials planned that you definitely don't want to miss out on!!

The mighty GM6 Lynx Semi-Auto .50 BMG might be making an appearance as well...

Good to hear that you'll be there. Looking forward to seeing your product line in person. It would be even nicer to see the restricted lineup.

see you there!
    ~If you hear the Crack, they already missed you~

Quote Originally Posted by waepek View Post
    I guess as long as you begin with an apology it's then completely fine to intentionally derail a post?

cool! i'll stop by and take pics (if it is ok) for my review...oh and maybe do some shopping

RL

Was at The TO Sportsmans Show earlier today. I saw the BERSA THUNDER 9 PRO SEMI-AUTO 9mm. First impression: WOW! Slide to frame fit was way above my expectation. 2-tone finish was very good. The Blued version was even remarkable. Double Action trigger pull was on the high side. Maybe 10-15 lbs. But the single action trigger pull is very promising. Estimated to be within 2.5 to 5 lbs. Sight axis is good. Controls are well within reach. The only downside for now is the accessories. Holster, aftermarket grips, sights, magazines. Otherwise a very promising pistol for Production Division. But the final verdict lies after the first shot. I hope the very first few owners of this pistol posts some range results. The .22 pistol also looks good. My only comment was the very short grip. It looks like a Beretta 71 with extended barrel. If only an extended grip similar to .22 cal match pistols can be found, it should be a desirable first pistol for new shooters.

Kudos to Tactical Imports! We want more!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast