Thread: Are the AT15 10rd Mags compatible with MAGLULA Benchloader?

Are the AT15 10rd Mags compatible with MAGLULA Benchloader?

Greetings,

I was perusing Maglula's website and noticed they make a Benchloader that instantly fills a 30rd mag. I realize this is nearly pointless in Canada except if you're loading a lot of 10rd AR Pistol Mags.

Has anyone used the Maglula Benchloader to load ATRS AT15 10rd Magazines?

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Maglula BenchLoader M16 / AR15 & SA80 Magazine Loader

Maglula BenchLoader M16 / AR15 & SA80 Magazine Loader
    The BenchLoader™ loaders are heavy duty CNC machined industrial 5.56 / .223 cal magazine loaders made to load a magazine in a single hand stroke. They are intended for daily loading of hundreds of magazines at shooting ranges and armories. They totally eliminate any fingers' pain and injury, shorten loading time, and keep the magazines lips intact.
    • Loads M16 / AR15 USGI (NATO STANAG 4179), H&K metal 416 / SA80, Magpul's Pmags, and Beretta AR 70-90 - 20 and 30 rd 5.56 / .223 magazines.

• Also loads polymer magazines made by Thermold, Orlite, and SIG Arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$498.99

Maglula BenchLoader M16/AR15 USGI Magazine Loader

Maglula BenchLoader M16/AR15 USGI Magazine Loader
    The BenchLoader™ loaders are heavy duty CNC machined industrial 5.56 / .223 cal magazine loaders made to load a magazine in a single hand stroke. They are intended for daily loading of hundreds of magazines at shooting ranges and armories. They totally eliminate any fingers' pain and injury, shorten loading time, and keep the magazines lips intact.
    • Loads only M16 / AR15 USGI (NATO STANAG 4179) - 20 and 30 rd 5.56 / .223 magazines.

• Does NOT load polymer magazines, like PMAG, Thermold, Orlite, SIG. (Use the BenchLoader on right).

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    The Lar 10 round mag is not listed as compatable
    and at 500$ a pop unless your loading over 100 mags I don't really see the point in this, this is for armories and military training where guys are dumping a thousand rounds down range in groups.

its a waste when the military provides stripper clips and chargers.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthShooter View Post
    Greetings,

I was perusing Maglula's website and noticed they make a Benchloader that instantly fills a 30rd mag. I realize this is nearly pointless in Canada except if you're loading a lot of 10rd AR Pistol Mags.

Has anyone used the Maglula Benchloader to load ATRS AT15 10rd Magazines?
    It has not been tested with our mags, and I can't possibly see us purchasing one to test.
    Having never used one, my opinion is as uninformed as the next guy, but I cannot see the value for the money spent on that device.

Thanks for the replies Guys... Just saw it listed on their website and was curious.