Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Brixia/Valtro Pump Action PM5 Magazine Shotgun . Made in Italy

Quote Originally Posted by sergey96 View Post
    Do you guys want an adapter to put some other stock. I will make one I just need to know what stock that is available in Canada you want.

Cheers

Sergey
    Hi Sergey,

Absolutely! I'd be happy if I could mount a YOUTH or BANTAM stock from an 870 or 500 at this point.

The problem with the PM5 right now isn't necessarily the LOP being 13.5", it's the 13.5" LOP, plus the fact that the forend is located extremely far forward; nothing can be done about the forend, but, 2" chopped off the stock (for a 11.5" LOP) would go a long way for making a much better handling shotgun.

Easier solution perhaps... find a way to chop the stock 2" shorter and attache a new buttpad (or reuse the original somehow)?
    I'd be up for that service if it looked factory.

Mossberg 510 Mini

...if you can make an adapter thar looks factory for these stocks, I'd buy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer copeland's Avatar
    Still hoping for spare mags
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama, 2001.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi

Just received mine from Westrifle, shipped fast and was here quickly. Thanks for that!

Initial impressions are that it is nicely finished. Length of pull is ridiculous and i am going to have to modify the stock. I am also trying to contact Valtro USA, (its really just an agent...some custom gun shop in the US) trying to get them to send me a top folding stock, if you look at the top folder closely it looks very much as if it might be possible to cleanly cut and modify it to a shorter LOP as opposed to chopping up than the plastic pistol grip deal.

The sights are garbage. It looks like they are a improvised replacement for the LPA sights on the older valtro models. Perhaps those were not avail or subbed in to hit a lower MSRP. They either need to be smithed off and replaced or a red dot needs to be installed for this weapon to be fully functional.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post deleted by administrator. Please provide proof of purchase to master@westrifle.com
    Last edited by westrifle_sks; 11-08-2017 at 02:18 AM.

Expired Business Member
    Post deleted by administrator.
    Last edited by westrifle_sks; 11-08-2017 at 02:19 AM.

I would be in for a stock adaptor. Collapsible ar type please. I also want a taller front sight and chokes. Still the slickest pump around! lol

Did a stock adapter ever come to fruition on this ?
    The LOP issues bother me. Mag fed shotguns just have an inherent reliability problem with soft plastic shells deforming under spring pressure over time. Anyone else struggle with this , with the brixia ?
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Expired Business Member
    Not yet. There is one available in europe but it is expensive 120 dollars. One guy is making it at home

Cheers

Westrifle,

Why cant you just bring in the factory Brixia top-folding buttstocks?!? Mine came from a fellow who direct-ordered two such stocks directly from Brixia. They have a shorter 11.5" LOP and fit/feel great...

Mark C

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast