Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great Portable Shooting Chair/ Rest - Wolverine Guy Approved!

Sure looks good for the price point.
    Don't worry, be happy. (an M14 can do that!)

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by KePet View Post
    Is there a way to extend the legs out, and level them. Looks good but in the gopher patch the ground is soft and not level. This doesn't look like it would provide a wide enough base for out in the field.
    The legs fold for easier transportation, seat folds down and rest integrates into the frame. The legs have feet on them to help in soft ground but are not adjustable. Seems stable in the front room and doesn't sink into the ground outside around home right now

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    nice just need one with a higher weight rateing lol
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

Doesn't sink into the ground around home right now??? Guy, unless Manitoba has changed considerably over the last 20 years, you couldn't get ANYTHING to sink into the ground, even with a jack-hammer. Just meant that with me and a firearm in it, it looks like it might be top heavy. I don't mind my women top heavy, but I'm not sure about a shooting stand. I already have enough weeble/wobble on my own.

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by KePet View Post
    Doesn't sink into the ground around home right now??? Guy, unless Manitoba has changed considerably over the last 20 years, you couldn't get ANYTHING to sink into the ground, even with a jack-hammer. Just meant that with me and a firearm in it, it looks like it might be top heavy. I don't mind my women top heavy, but I'm not sure about a shooting stand. I already have enough weeble/wobble on my own.
    Manitoba has not changed. Frozen solid. It will tip over if you leave the rest extended with a rifle away from the seat and you stand up but does seem to be very stable once seated. If there is a concern of it sinking into the ground it would be quite easy to make some "pucks" to sit under the feet to spread out the load.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12