Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: April 6 2015 Update on AT15 mags important notice

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    We prefer to resolve issues such as this over the phone, however as your unit # was all I needed from you, I will have your mags shipped today. In the future please provide complete shipping information to avoid situations like this and additional shipping costs.
    I did provide you with my full address the first time, I called it in, if you guys can't write it down correctly that is fine, but that isn't my problem. The first ones made it here fine. When I called about the new mags I again gave you my unit #, which it seems you've lost again. The reason I am posting here instead of calling was in hopes to cut through this BS.

I'm just surprised your boss let's you get snarky over this kind of stuff, I would be pissed at my employees if they were giving a customer a hard time over shipping.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselDave View Post
    I did provide you with my full address the first time, I called it in, if you guys can't write it down correctly that is fine, but that isn't my problem. The first ones made it here fine. When I called about the new mags I again gave you my unit #, which it seems you've lost again. The reason I am posting here instead of calling was in hopes to cut through this BS.

I'm just surprised your boss let's you get snarky over this kind of stuff, I would be pissed at my employees if they were giving a customer a hard time over shipping.
    Dave
    Lets be honest here, the reason YOU decided to post on an open forum was to try and lever or pressure us into giving in to your demands. Nothing more.
    We have tried to be as reasonable as possible with you on the numerous phone conversations to date.

When we shipped the original mags to you with the address info YOU provided they got to you strictly because the postie had other mail for you and delivered all with your name on it. We reprinted the exact same shipping label that was used for the 1st mags, that I told you to keep at no charge but it seems you failed to mention that detail, to ship the replacements. It was at that point that Canada Post informed us that the address YOU supplied was incomplete as it did not have your apartment number on it. We did NOT lose or forget this info as you are claiming, it was NOT provided initially, we have the records to support this. In all the years of shipping many thousands of packages out, YOURS is the first where this has occurred as we are very conscientious when it comes to precise shipping info.

IF you had opted to try and work with us rather than trying to try and pressure us by posting your displeasure on the internet we probably could have resolved this more favorably for you.
    As it stands now we are adding you to our Robert F file, for people we do not want to do business with again.
    Please call us with your credit card info and we will refund the original purchase price to you.
    You can still keep the 2 original mags.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

The "Robert F" file, haha thats awesome. Can you guys comment on how these mags are in a Bushmaster ACR? I'll be looking to get 4-5 mags in a month or so and would like to see if you have any input. Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Len One O View Post
    The "Robert F" file, haha thats awesome. Can you guys comment on how these mags are in a Bushmaster ACR? I'll be looking to get 4-5 mags in a month or so and would like to see if you have any input. Thanks for your time.
    We do not have any first hand experience with our mags in an ACR but I noticed that there was a post in S&Js forum that someone was using them successfully as I understood it.
    If you want to take a chance I am willing to take the order back in the event that they do not work. Your exposure would strictly be the shipping costs in the event they did not.
    Assuming that the ACR works with pmags then it should work with our mags as well. Only 1 way to find out I guess.

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

Ok thanks for the quick reply, that was also me asking in the S&J forum, I won't have the ACR for about another month but your mags look to be the ones I want. Thanks again for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Dave
    Lets be honest here, the reason YOU decided to post on an open forum was to try and lever or pressure us into giving in to your demands. Nothing more.
    We have tried to be as reasonable as possible with you on the numerous phone conversations to date.

When we shipped the original mags to you with the address info YOU provided they got to you strictly because the postie had other mail for you and delivered all with your name on it. We reprinted the exact same shipping label that was used for the 1st mags, that I told you to keep at no charge but it seems you failed to mention that detail, to ship the replacements. It was at that point that Canada Post informed us that the address YOU supplied was incomplete as it did not have your apartment number on it. We did NOT lose or forget this info as you are claiming, it was NOT provided initially, we have the records to support this. In all the years of shipping many thousands of packages out, YOURS is the first where this has occurred as we are very conscientious when it comes to precise shipping info.

IF you had opted to try and work with us rather than trying to try and pressure us by posting your displeasure on the internet we probably could have resolved this more favorably for you.
    As it stands now we are adding you to our Robert F file, for people we do not want to do business with again.
    Please call us with your credit card info and we will refund the original purchase price to you.
    You can still keep the 2 original mags.
    Kudos to ATRS for saying what everyone else was thinking.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Current ETA on the colored mags? Specifically the FDE? On an unrelated note I think you guys have a Magpul case for an I phone 3 in your show room, I think it needs to be be re-classified as "Antique Status"
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Quote Originally Posted by Craig0ry View Post
    Current ETA on the colored mags? Specifically the FDE? On an unrelated note I think you guys have a Magpul case for an I phone 3 in your show room, I think it needs to be be re-classified as "Antique Status"
    We are holding off on colors as to make a run of each requires us to purchase a minimum quantity of the polymer resin in each color for molding the mags. the problem is the minimum quantity required is enough to make 10000 mags.
    Also we are waiting to see that the problems are completely solved with the current 1s. Given the supported rumors that the RCMP are looking to make ALL mags have a maximum capacity of 5 rounds is another reason to not spend a ton of money that may end up being wasted.

I agree the Iphone case is a collector item now, so maybe the price should reflect this.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer polskiogorki's Avatar
    I hope you guys don't lose too much money on these mags, ive read all about the new intentions by rcmp as well. Going to be alot of unhappy people out there. Lots of money spent on the lar and Beowulf mags the last few yrs. Im on waiting list for wolverines xcrm pistol mags for my modern hunter. Think i may cancel.

Quote Originally Posted by polskiogorki View Post
    I hope you guys don't lose too much money on these mags, ive read all about the new intentions by rcmp as well. Going to be alot of unhappy people out there. Lots of money spent on the lar and Beowulf mags the last few yrs. Im on waiting list for wolverines xcrm pistol mags for my modern hunter. Think i may cancel.
    My thought would be get em while you can and worry about "what IF" if it happens.
    For what it is worth the XRC M pistol mags work the best in our MH, we are scrambling trying to get more so we can ship guns complete.