Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: April 6 2015 Update on AT15 mags important notice

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Got my mags today. YAY! Thanks guys. They look sweet!
    CSSA Member

Great mags thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Just curious...I ordered some mags back in Feb (order #C5N8) and then received an email asking if I wanted to wait or cancel because of the issue that arose. I chose wait but haven't heard anything back since the new ones arrived. Will this order be filled or should I create a new one?
    μολὼν λαβέ

GunNutz
    Yes they work. Even tried a mag dump (or two).

CGN Regular
    Got my replacement mags as well, going to do some testing hopefully next week.

Just a thread bump, last word was a few weeks till colors were finalized? Any updates from the manufacturer?

No rush to answer just wondering in case there was any word.
    CSSA Member

Still waiting on my replacement mags, invoice # 121955.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselDave View Post
    Still waiting on my replacement mags, invoice # 121955.
    Hi DieselDave, as you and I had discussed on the phone, the magazines were "Returned to Sender" citing an "Incomplete Address". We have tried contacting Canada Post, as we had previously sent items to that exact address, but have not received a response as of yet... If you can please give us a call here at 403-277-7786 to confirm your correct address, we would love to get this box on it's way back to the coast.

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Hi DieselDave, as you and I had discussed on the phone, the magazines were "Returned to Sender" citing an "Incomplete Address". We have tried contacting Canada Post, as we had previously sent items to that exact address, but have not received a response as of yet... If you can please give us a call here at 403-277-7786 to confirm your correct address, we would love to get this box on it's way back to the coast.
    Yes, I remember our phone call, you were missing the unit #, which is 11. You told me that you guys would not pay for the shipping back to me, I said that was un acceptable, you said you would look into it and get back to me, that was weeks ago. I just want to know if you are going to send them back or not.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselDave View Post
    Yes, I remember our phone call, you were missing the unit #, which is 11. You told me that you guys would not pay for the shipping back to me, I said that was un acceptable, you said you would look into it and get back to me, that was weeks ago. I just want to know if you are going to send them back or not.
    We prefer to resolve issues such as this over the phone, however as your unit # was all I needed from you, I will have your mags shipped today. In the future please provide complete shipping information to avoid situations like this and additional shipping costs.