Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: April 6 2015 Update on AT15 mags important notice

Just picked mine up today. They look great. Can't wait to try them out

Tried two of my mags out after my steel challenge match. Only shoot 20 rounds but they work good. I am very happy with mine. Thank you ATRS

Last edited by AIRCAV; 04-10-2015 at 12:37 AM.

GunNutz
    Just got them in the mail - they look really good. Top front of the mag is completely different than the previous rev.

Time to start saving for the MV!

Quote Originally Posted by AIRCAV View Post
    Tried two of my mags out after my steel challenge match. Only shoot 20 rounds but they work good. I am very happy with mine. Thank you ATRS
    What range was that? Curious there seems to be a wall in front of the targets.

Economic Refugee

CGN frequent flyer arcticcathonda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toomanyhobbies View Post
    What range was that? Curious there seems to be a wall in front of the targets.
    Looks like CDTSA to me. Those walls are ground baffles. They are there for everyone's protection

Quote Originally Posted by arcticcathonda View Post
    Looks like CDTSA to me. Those walls are ground baffles. They are there for everyone's protection
    I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to be around anybody that hit the wall by accident. Just asking for a ricochet in your face. Or ping one off the top edge and listen as it zings skyward. Some brain dead CFO idea maybe?

Economic Refugee

You guys are having much better luck with yours. All three of mine jam the first 3 to 4 bullets into the front edge of the magazine consistently. The final half of the magazine seems to feed ok. In looking at the mags, it appears that the front edge might need to be opened up a bit, similar to a run of LAR mags from a different supplier from a while back. 'Looks like mine need a bit of "tuning".
    Sometimes it is taken, sometimes it is not. But there is no bargain, for here, what is,
    is what must be

CCFR Lifetime Member, CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member, NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1970 View Post
    You guys are having much better luck with yours. All three of mine jam the first 3 to 4 bullets into the front edge of the magazine consistently. The final half of the magazine seems to feed ok. In looking at the mags, it appears that the front edge might need to be opened up a bit, similar to a run of LAR mags from a different supplier from a while back. 'Looks like mine need a bit of "tuning".
    Are these the new replacement ones or the original batch?
    We stand on guard for thee.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1970 View Post
    Sounds to me like you are trying to run the out of spec mags that we recalled. Contact me at the shop with when you got them please.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Regular
    how does one take these mags apart for cleaning?