Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fabrique National FNS-9 and FNS-40 IN STOCK

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb Fabrique National FNS-9 and FNS-40 IN STOCK

Fabrique Nationale should immediately come to mind for a lot of us when it comes to fine firearms. They've innovated and manufactured some of the greatest designs in human history, everything from the Hi-Power 9mm, MAG and Minimi still used by Canadian forces and the FAL rifle we previously adopted as the C1 family to the very inventive niche items like the Five-seveN and P90 for law enforcement. Historically they manufactured many of the world's finest shotguns and were early adopters of semi-automatic designs for shotshells, rimfire, and centerfire alike. Today their name is synonymous with high-end hardware adopted by shooters, police, and military groups around the world. Their tradition of exceptional quality and design continues with the popular FNS and FNX pistol lines, which are amongst the world's most well-reviewed polymer frame handguns. Their forward-thinking design has led to their inclusion in numerous military and law enforcement pistol programs, beating out many competing designs on the virtues of reliability, accuracy, and modularity. For 2015, FN has brought the FNS pistols to Canada with their Long Slide models tailored to the competitive shooter.

Fabrique Nationale FNS-40L .40S&W

CLICK HERE

Fabrique Nationale FNS-9L 9mm

CLICK HERE

How do you beat a modular lightweight handgun designed in Belgium and manufactured in America with refinements from some of the top competitive shooters in the world? These come with cold hammer forged stainless steel barrels so you can expect to run out of ammo long before you run out of barrel life and they have the same low-friction magazine design of the big brother FNX-45 for rapid, positive mag changes and easy drops. Altogether great range guns from a fantastic company with a long history in the small arms business!

We have the FNS pistols in both calibers in stock and ready to ship. Check them out on our site or drop by our shop in Maple Ridge BC to get your hands on one of these fantastic guns!

Cheers,
    Daniel
    Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 02-11-2015 at 05:07 PM.

Expried Business Member
    Half the 9mm pistols are gone! At $579 these are amazing, maybe one of the best values in the industry.

Expried Business Member
    Less than a handful remaining at introductory pricing! We've been told the following shipments will be over $700CAD, so if you're interested in FN's striker-fired competition-ready pistol, be sure to get yours now at $579.99 courtesy of Fabrique Nationale's intro pricing :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    just want to say thanks wanstalls for the great deal on these FNS-9, this was my first purchase from you guys-boy was it processed fast and shipped fast as well, was delivered at noon today ordered on the 25th/feb.THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Fabrique Nationale should immediately come to mind for a lot of us when it comes to fine firearms. They've innovated and manufactured some of the greatest designs in human history, everything from the Hi-Power 9mm, MAG and Minimi still used by Canadian forces and the FAL rifle we previously adopted as the C1 family to the very inventive niche items like the Five-seveN and P90 for law enforcement. Historically they manufactured many of the world's finest shotguns and were early adopters of semi-automatic designs for shotshells, rimfire, and centerfire alike. Today their name is synonymous with high-end hardware adopted by shooters, police, and military groups around the world. Their tradition of exceptional quality and design continues with the popular FNS and FNX pistol lines, which are amongst the world's most well-reviewed polymer frame handguns. Their forward-thinking design has led to their inclusion in numerous military and law enforcement pistol programs, beating out many competing designs on the virtues of reliability, accuracy, and modularity. For 2015, FN has brought the FNS pistols to Canada with their Long Slide models tailored to the competitive shooter.

Fabrique Nationale FNS-40L .40S&W

CLICK HERE

Fabrique Nationale FNS-9L 9mm

CLICK HERE

How do you beat a modular lightweight handgun designed in Belgium and manufactured in America with refinements from some of the top competitive shooters in the world? These come with cold hammer forged stainless steel barrels so you can expect to run out of ammo long before you run out of barrel life and they have the same low-friction magazine design of the big brother FNX-45 for rapid, positive mag changes and easy drops. Altogether great range guns from a fantastic company with a long history in the small arms business!

We have the FNS pistols in both calibers in stock and ready to ship. Check them out on our site or drop by our shop in Maple Ridge BC to get your hands on one of these fantastic guns!

Cheers,
    Daniel
    How many magazines do these come with?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by my.45 View Post
    How many magazines do these come with?
    three in total

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JR Hartman's Avatar
    any in regular length or only in 5"

how much are mags? any in stock?
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

Great looking gun. I just ordered the 9mm, anxiously waiting to compare it with my M&P 9mm.
    Thanks again,
    Gary

GunNutz
    Definitely looking to order/backorder some 9mm mags ASAP...

Great deal on a nice unit!

Got mine about 2 weeks ago. I was just supposed to look at one for my friend but once I picked it up I had Matt ring me up. Now I need more mags and a holster.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast