Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Emergency Food

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Hahaha! You'll find the answer is yes to both of the above. BUT with the caveat that there's somewhere in the middle too. The Canadian government *does* recommend that all Canadians keep 72 hours of emergency food/water etc. We do have earthquakes, floods and other potential emergencies.

A couple of years ago in Calgary people were queuing up at the supermarkets to buy emergency provisions - bottled water, canned food. It's nice not to have to be one of those people.
    I remember walking into a doomsday scene at a local supermarket during the flood. There I was in shorts and flip flops, and the mayhem around me was absolutely nuts. I was lucky enough to be on higher ground from the river but had I not been, an emergency stockpile would have definitely have been better than the running of the bulls for a can of tuna lol. Maybe once some 9mm is back in stock I'll grab some emergency food at the same time. Come to think of it, food is pretty much the only survival necessity not in my truck at all times. I snowboard a lot and getting stuck waiting for an avalanche to be cleared is certainly a situation I could find myself in!

Another convert... "Excellent" ; )
    Educate yourself, then educate those around you.

Expired Business Member
    The food prices will be going up this week on Tuesday 24th February so anyone who wants something in stock at the current prices should order now!
    https://www.ammosupply.ca/shop/kit/210/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    Must order more.

The food prices will be going up this week on Tuesday 24th February so anyone who wants something in stock at the current prices should order now!
    https://www.ammosupply.ca/shop/kit/210/
    Thanks for the great price on some amazing MREs. I picked mine up today, only missing a couple heaters but I'll email you about that shortly.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown303 View Post
    Thanks for the great price on some amazing MREs. I picked mine up today, only missing a couple heaters but I'll email you about that shortly.
    Let me know how many are missing. If anyone else is missing heaters in MREs that they've purchased from us, please let me know. The manufacturer is sending out more replacements to us!

Let me know how many are missing. If anyone else is missing heaters in MREs that they've purchased from us, please let me know. The manufacturer is sending out more replacements to us!
    I sent an email through your site.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown303 View Post
    I sent an email through your site.
    Thanks Unknown! We'll let you know when the heaters are ready. We can mail them to you if it's easier

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123