Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Emergency Food

CGN frequent flyer

Emergency Food

I was wondering are there any specials on Emergency foods.

Using a phone so searching is not that easy.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

Expired Business Member
    We are only allowed to do promotions when our distributor tells us we can, as we're under Minimum Advertised Pricing rules. That being said, people can PM us if they want to check into pricing options. I will PM you

Any chance you will stock other brands? I am building up emergency supplies, but I really need a meat option, and it seems you don't carry meat emergency food.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilius View Post
    Any chance you will stock other brands? I am building up emergency supplies, but I really need a meat option, and it seems you don't carry meat emergency food.
    There's an issue with importing freeze-dried meats, so it's tough to come by. I know our distributor is working on it, and when there is one, we'll provide it.

In the meantime, we do supply MRE's. The 12-pack of 3-course MREs has meat options (the 6-pack of 2-course meals is veggie).

We have trial packs of MREs and sample packs of Legacy Emergency Food at:
    https://www.ammosupply.ca/shop/kit/269/

I also highly recommend the Meal Replacement Shakes at the bottom of this page:
    https://www.ammosupply.ca/shop/kit/210/
    They contain everything that people need in terms of vitamins, minerals, protein, etc. And the ingredients are pretty impressive.

Expired Business Member
    Just a heads up - Legacy food is imported from the USA and, as such, is being affected by the US Dollar exchange. Pricing will be increasing very shortly (and we're bound by minimum advertised price). Now is a good time to buy our current stock at current pricing!

Those ready to eat meals bring me back to my days in the Forces. Can't say that I miss field rations much, but if I had to choose 1 to eat again, it would be the salisbury steak.

I grabbed my order from Kate today and was extremely pleased with the legacy food and MRE sample packs.

Each $20 box comes with 2-3 course meals, 1-2 course meal, 3 peanut butter bars and 3 chocolate bars.
    So far I've only tried the soldier fuel bars and they taste excellent. I will buy from ammo supply again.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    oops....totally didnt realize this was a sponsor forum....my.apologies
    Last edited by Onagoth; 02-21-2015 at 11:33 PM.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Just a heads up - Legacy food is imported from the USA and, as such, is being affected by the US Dollar exchange. Pricing will be increasing very shortly (and we're bound by minimum advertised price). Now is a good time to buy our current stock at current pricing!
    Really happy with mine just need some fruit and I'm kinda set

Expired Business Member
    We now have some assorted fruit and assorted sides available:
    https://www.ammosupply.ca/shop/kit/270/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast