Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brixia (Valtro) PM5 Short-Barrel Shotguns IN STOCK

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    I hope they changed the mag follower, the mags are a pain to load.

Quote Originally Posted by IchBinEinSniper View Post
    Biggest issue with the Valtro was the stock...and the lacking ability to get a short LOP. Any options on that front with this one? Looks like the same stick and LOP as old...
    The original stock was a bit long for me. I'm only 5ft6. I took it to a gunsmith for adjustment. He took the rubber butt plate off, cut down the stock by about an inch and a bit. He reshaped the rubber but stock and the butt plate to the right size. I like mine.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IchBinEinSniper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence D View Post
    The original stock was a bit long for me. I'm only 5ft6. I took it to a gunsmith for adjustment. He took the rubber butt plate off, cut down the stock by about an inch and a bit. He reshaped the rubber but stock and the butt plate to the right size. I like mine.
    Glad there is an option...I never looked at cutting mine back...but I did like the one I had otherwise.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Glad some one picked up that void...wish I bought one 5 years ago when I saw it on the shelf (20'' barrel). Are extra barrels coming in to swap out the 14''? or is their 20'' barrel version coming in?
    His calcabo gentes.
    By these I will trample on the nations.
    "It is very easy to judge in leisure what people have had to do in haste...." Paul Harrell

I like it very much.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Handled it in store last week... Smooth action and well balanced, probably better balance with shells in the mag. The stock sights don't seem great, and the picatinny rail almost completely obscures the front sight... Makes it easy to mount a RDS tho!

I'm certainly picking one up once spare mags are available.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Picked one of these up, with spare mags from another site sponsor. This shotgun is SWEEEEEEEEET!

Buttery smooth action, and mags are easy to rock in place. Can't wait until the next tactical shotgun shoot!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Cocked&Locked's Avatar
    Will it feed more reliably then the old Valtro did? I've yet to see a box mag shotgun that was truly reliable.....if it will, i'm very interested
    We are annoyed by the assumption on the part of certain public figures that the citizen should be able to prove the need for the citizen to acquire a means of protecting himself. The citizens personal needs are certainly no business of the state. Liberty, when it's in place, grants the right of the citizen to do what he chooses, as long as he does not stamp on the rights of others.
    JEFF COOPER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked&Locked View Post
    Will it feed more reliably then the old Valtro did? I've yet to see a box mag shotgun that was truly reliable.....if it will, i'm very interested
    I've shot PE's in practice. Not a single misfire or jam at all, even firing at speed. Very light, smooth and easy handling shotgun. Super easy mag changes esp for those with AK fantasies! The only problems are keep your pump hand on the pump. The comp ports are super close due to the short 14" barrel. Don't burn your fingers! And if you are carrying a full mag load, beware! The mags are heavy!
    With the proper kit and mag holders, I can see this shotgun dominating matches simply due to the speed of reloading! Esp with a full choke on.
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

Anyone know where I can find a 20" barrel for my old and experienced Valtro PM5?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast