Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brixia (Valtro) PM5 Short-Barrel Shotguns IN STOCK

I own a valtro pm5. Where can I get the rail and sights for this gun?! Right now I'm using a mossberg peep sight with a custom made front sight. It's not the best but it works! What can I do about getting a original rail and sights for the pm5?!

Quote Originally Posted by Still alive View Post
    I've shot PE's in practice. Not a single misfire or jam at all, even firing at speed. Very light, smooth and easy handling shotgun. Super easy mag changes esp for those with AK fantasies! The only problems are keep your pump hand on the pump. The comp ports are super close due to the short 14" barrel. Don't burn your fingers! And if you are carrying a full mag load, beware! The mags are heavy!
    With the proper kit and mag holders, I can see this shotgun dominating matches simply due to the speed of reloading! Esp with a full choke on.
    Do they come ported?
    Let he who hath no sword sell his garment and buy one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    He's talking about mine. It's an older one, and I bought it used. Not sure if that is typical or not.

Highly recommend the Valtro, especially if you have the capacity to machine a M4 stock adapter on like I did as this addresses the ape-like LOP.

I'd rather just shorten the existing stock to my LOP it would be a lot easier. Porting is nice but if it doesn't come with it I can get it done with fewer ports.

^^^ That can be done too!! Just know the stock is hollow, so you'll need to figure out some kind of space to screw the butt pad into. I know guys who shaped wood to fill the void and it worked just fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Phat Eagle View Post
    ^^^ That can be done too!! Just know the stock is hollow, so you'll need to figure out some kind of space to screw the butt pad into. I know guys who shaped wood to fill the void and it worked just fine!
    Not impossible to do with or without wood. If I recall I don't think the gunsmith included wood in mine, but I like that idea, for strength.

The previous owner had even polished the action and it is even smoother - impressive. I wish I can find a 12 round magazine for it.

I really like these, but I'm waiting until mags are available. I'm still the owner of a Puma K12 that I only have one mag for.

Big win on these guns. Just threw a couple boxes of slugs through to sight on my Aim point. I am loving the speed of reloads. Can't wait to run it next 3 gun match.

Why doesn't anything show when I click on the link? Tried the search function on the site for both Brixia and Valtro, nothing, does this mean they are all gone?

Wanstalls hasn't carried them for awhile. All the mag-fed semi-auto shotguns kinda stole the wind from their sails last year.

Another site sponsor was the importer, and still has a few AFAIK.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast