Thread: Order status

Order status

Hi CanAm,

I've purchased a pistol from you last week, I've received an email saying that you had received the transfer approval and now it's in shipping queue, but when a check my order on your website it's say processing when on the dashboard and "STATUS: INFO MISSING" on order history. Is everything alright or do I need to give you more information?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_hebert View Post
    Hi CanAm,

I've purchased a pistol from you last week, I've received an email saying that you had received the transfer approval and now it's in shipping queue, but when a check my order on your website it's say processing when on the dashboard and "STATUS: INFO MISSING" on order history. Is everything alright or do I need to give you more information?

Thanks
    You can either login to your customer profile to see the up to date status of your order. If that is not satisfactory, you can email or telephone us at info@canadaammo.com and 1-866-960-0045. Keep in mind that our telephone hours are Monday to Friday 12pm-3pm PST.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

I've just check my email and it have shipped today! I was just confused by the order status...

So far so good, great service!

Thank you for the respond.