Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Brand New Hical.ca .50 Beowulf 5 Round METAL Mags Coming Soon!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Odd Shot's Avatar
    I have lost faith in the RCMP to act reasonably. AND if a retailer begins to advertise a product as working in multiple types of guns, then they can argue that is what the magazines are intended for, hence dual-use.

The RCMP initially allowed the 20 round AIA mags before doing a 180 and prohibiting them

CGN Ultra frequent flyer berger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd Shot View Post
    I have lost faith in the RCMP to act reasonably. AND if a retailer begins to advertise a product as working in multiple types of guns, then they can argue that is what the magazines are intended for, hence dual-use.

The RCMP initially allowed the 20 round AIA mags before doing a 180 and prohibiting them
    IIRC, the "Lee-Enfield" is named specifically in the FA as containing no more than 10rds, so that eliminated the 20rd magazine. The shortened 10rd AIA magazines just happen to work great in an M14.....
    Prost!

Berger

Super Moderator
    This is a dealer's forum. If you want to discuss things, go to one of the other forums.

These magazines are for a .50 Beowulf AR, they hold 5.5 rounds of .50 Beowulf cartridges!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    These magazines are for a .50 Beowulf AR, they hold 5.5 rounds of .50 Beowulf cartridges!
    ^^this, and this is what matters, and all your chickens are too afraid to buy..just look at how long have the Canadian PVC .50 mag been for sale?did the RCMP raid the factory?did they raid the stores who sold them? No, because it's not against the law to manufacture or sell 5 round Beowulf magazines, which was designed/manufactured from ground up for .50 Beowulf, NOT JUST STAMPING SOME LETTERING ON 5.56 mags(DUAL USE), GET IT?
    Get some!!! ^^

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Here is a pic of the top of the mag, the followers are black, we actually have our demo mags in our possession. We will be doing a test video this weekend on them with some ARs, stay tuned.....

good, I like the fact that a retailer is stepping up and fully testing a product they are going to be supplying. How many rounds of 50 beo have you run through them in testing to state they are 100% reliable?

Tired of the problems of the old Polymer .50 Beowulf mags? We at Hical.ca are bringing you a brand new ALUMINIUM .50 beowulf 5 round mag for your shooting pleasure! We have thoroughly tested these, and they run 100% in .50 beowulf ARs. We are having a preorder sale on these at $39.99 each, simply drop a Email to hical@shaw.ca and mention you want to be on the preorder list, you will be one of the first in Canada to own one!! First shipment is due mid to late March.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PitBull1973's Avatar
    ^^^^^ Agreed . I would like to see if it locks in loaded with the bolt closed. I've seen to many mags fail this test and at $40 a pop I'd like to confirm before I order. Thanks
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/

Subscribed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PitBull1973 View Post
    ^^^^^ Agreed . I would like to see if it locks in loaded with the bolt closed. I've seen to many mags fail this test and at $40 a pop I'd like to confirm before I order. Thanks
    I am more concerned with the follower being used on the 50 beo round. I have read a lot of different reviews in the US on the different mags and the AA mags seem to be the only ones without issue and even still some are swapping out to the newer design anti tilt

If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

How much longer!